Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooood AAAAAAAAfternoon AAAAAAAArrrrrrizooooooona!!!

Hi all, whew glad this one is over, at least the work part!!!!
:rose: Hi Babyyy :kiss:
:rose: Hi Sierra :kiss:
:rose: Hi luvrgurl :kiss: and turbo,
Hi Vincent, Saguaro, DW. and
sotaken, what part of Ohio? Spent most of my life there, moved to AZ ten years ago, dont miss the dreary winters or the mosquito infested muggy summers. The last time I had a mosquito bite I was in Ohio visiting 3 years ago.

Done_got_old, all us crazies here sure hope you find the town you are looking for? Alot of good suggestions here.
 
im from the north east part of ohio and yes i will agree i hate the winters and the bugs here
 
Re: Goooooood AAAAAAAAfternoon AAAAAAAArrrrrrizooooooona!!!

JLM73 said:
Hi all, whew glad this one is over, at least the work part!!!!
:rose: Hi Babyyy :kiss:
:rose: Hi Sierra :kiss:
:rose: Hi luvrgurl :kiss: and turbo,
Hi Vincent, Saguaro, DW. and
sotaken, what part of Ohio? Spent most of my life there, moved to AZ ten years ago, dont miss the dreary winters or the mosquito infested muggy summers. The last time I had a mosquito bite I was in Ohio visiting 3 years ago.

Done_got_old, all us crazies here sure hope you find the town you are looking for? Alot of good suggestions here.

hey J ... whats up??????
 
Re: Re: Goooooood AAAAAAAAfternoon AAAAAAAArrrrrrizooooooona!!!

YeahBabyyy said:
hey J ... whats up??????


Wishin' I was and that I had a good reason to be..............:kiss:

Workin' on the AV, I finally earned one ya'know.....:p
 
sotaken said:
well i would have to know how bad you really wanted it ;)

Babyyy crawls on her knees slowly over to taken lickin' her lips , and he knows her lips are not as wet as her pussy .she stops at his knees and stares into his eyes with a look that say I'm hungry or your touch ,your feel , your taste ..


for got were i was ....sigh
 
baby... you ever need a professional Photographer.. let me know.. you are a lovely woman.. and I would be honored to do a shoot of you.

but I am in Phoenix....



Majic.
 
looking down into your eyes and wanting you, needing your touch , your heat, wanting to taste and feel you and every part so deep
 
AZMajician said:
baby... you ever need a professional Photographer.. let me know.. you are a lovely woman.. and I would be honored to do a shoot of you.

but I am in Phoenix....



Majic.

thanks Majic....:) (((hugs)))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top