Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sotaken said:
looking down into your eyes and wanting you, needing your touch , your heat, wanting to taste and feel you and every part so deep


ok ...HOT & WET in Tucson ...how the hell do i get to Ohio ???
 
close your eyes and travel the miles , and in a deep trance will you feel my caress agianst your warm skin. a forgotten thought of hot breath agianst your silky neck, eyes full of lust letting me deep with in. for only in your mind can you know of these things ,and only tonight will you beable to see me agian.
 
sotaken said:
close your eyes and travel the miles , and in a deep trance will you feel my caress agianst your warm skin. a forgotten thought of hot breath agianst your silky neck, eyes full of lust letting me deep with in. for only in your mind can you know of these things ,and only tonight will you beable to see me agian.

ok... i'm waiting by the phone ... then i'll tell you mine ;)
 
Re: Here is my new AV

JLM73 said:
Inspired by YeahBabyyy!!!!!

:nana: :nana: :kiss:

lol... i about fell out of my chair...

i think you should comeover and take one with my hand over it ... :)
 
Re: Re: Here is my new AV

YeahBabyyy said:
lol... i about fell out of my chair...

i think you should comeover and take one with my hand over it ... :)

I will take that invitation but only if you promise to pinch it too......:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Here is my new AV

JLM73 said:
I will take that invitation but only if you promise to pinch it too......:kiss:

kinkyyy ...
I’ve created a monster ...lol
 
*perk* kinky where where , whos kinky........ i hope its not the monster thats kinky that would be a shame ...... would that be monsterality or beastiality :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Here is my new AV

YeahBabyyy said:
kinkyyy ...
I’ve created a monster ...lol

OhHellYeahBabyyy but Sweetie you don't know the half of it......:D :kiss:
 
sotaken said:
*perk* kinky where where , whos kinky........ i hope its not the monster thats kinky that would be a shame ...... would that be monsterality or beastiality :)

Monsteriality........would that be having sex with a monster or having monster sex?????:confused: :kiss:

I hope it is monster sex with a kinky monster
 
sotaken said:
*perk* kinky where where , whos kinky........ i hope its not the monster thats kinky that would be a shame ...... would that be monsterality or beastiality :)


grrrrrrr babyyy ...lol
 
YeahBabyyy said:
I think I spelt through that DW ...I'd say good morning but its more like noon now...;)


WAKE UP WAKE UP... I know you just washed your hands and you cant do a thing with them ....spelt (shuffle) slept

Good afternoon Babyyy..:kiss:
 
JLM73 said:
WAKE UP WAKE UP... I know you just washed your hands and you cant do a thing with them ....spelt (shuffle) slept

Good afternoon Babyyy..:kiss:

I’ve got an idea JLM … you invent a spell check that you can attach to your hands and I’ll be the ginnypig …lol hey :)
 
YeahBabyyy said:
I’ve got an idea JLM … you invent a spell check that you can attach to your hands and I’ll be the ginnypig …lol hey :)

I could use one too, actually waiting for good speak and type softwear....... and then I can teach it all the slang and swear words........ I'd rather you be a ginnypig for something else..:D :kiss:
 
JLM73 said:
I could use one too, actually waiting for good speak and type softwear....... and then I can teach it all the slang and swear words........ I'd rather you be a ginnypig for something else..:D :kiss:

Pondering.** Do I even dare start that conversation **
well i say spell check but really its just that i try to do to many things at once to fast ...and then theres the fact that i still need to trim my nails... i'll get it together lol
 
Hey Everyone!

Hope ya' all had a good Wed hump day (I swear- shouldn't it have been Friday today?!?)

Sierra - hope you're feeling better :kiss:

Anyone have any suggestions for the date of our next Lit together? How about the end of April or beginning of May sometime? The first and third Friday's of the month are out for Sierra and I now since we have a regular munchin' date :D.

Well, I don't really have anything Else to say so I thought I'd end with THE JOKE OF THE DAY:

There once was a lady who was tired of living with men who were either physically abusive,who ran away from her, or who were horrible in bed. So she put an Ad in the paper, that was asking for a man who:

1)would treat her nicely
2)wouldn't run away from her,
3)would be good in bed.

Three weeks passed, and there was no reply from any man. So she just figured that there wasn't a man alive who could live up to these expectations, so she just gave up. But then, one day she heard the doorbell rang. She answered it, and there on the front porch was a man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs. The man said 'I'm here about the ad you put in the paper. As you can see, I have no arms so I can't beat you, and I have no legs so I can't run away from you.'

The woman replied, 'Yes, but are you good in bed?'

And the man said with a smirk on his face, 'How do you think I rang the doorbell?'

:cathappy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top