Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamWeaver said:
Hows that ??

Just because I am sittin' and postin' in the buff??
Well, that certainly doesn't help!!!:D

i tell you that i'm over perverted and undersexed, and you tell me something like that????
 
VincentFloyd said:
i think dr. dreamweaver and I can help you out with those multiple tests...:D
Well, there are a couple places that i may need to have my temperature checked... :p
 
SierraMoon said:
Well, that certainly doesn't help!!!:D

i tell you that i'm over perverted and undersexed, and you tell me something like that????
And I am the same over perverted and undersexed :D with a hard-on now :( so I have to take care of that tonight too

SierraMoon said:
Well, there are a couple places that i may need to have my temperature checked... :p
It would be an honor :D
 
DreamWeaver said:
And I am the same over perverted and undersexed :D with a hard-on now :( so I have to take care of that tonight too

It would be an honor :D
Sorry?? to hear about the hard on.... i think... LOL

my temperature may cause the mercury in your thermometer to burst :D
 
SierraMoon said:
Sorry?? to hear about the hard on.... i think... LOL

my temperature may cause the mercury in your thermometer to burst :D
I know where it could burst :D

After all I can think of 3 holes it would fit in :D
 
DreamWeaver said:
I know where it could burst :D

After all I can think of 3 holes it would fit in :D
Well, after taking the temperature in 1 place, i would have to take the thermometer and "shake" it to make it go down.... although, putting it in my mouth may have the same effect.... :D
 
SierraMoon said:
See, you're much better than me... i can't remember the last time, let alone the date!!! :rolleyes:

I find that a bit strange.. I think I can remember something you said about having some not all that long ago..

Must be old age.. forgetting what you have said or done... lol


Majic.
 
AZMajician said:
I find that a bit strange.. I think I can remember something you said about having some not all that long ago..

Must be old age.. forgetting what you have said or done... lol


Majic.

Hey Majic:)
 
AZMajician said:
I find that a bit strange.. I think I can remember something you said about having some not all that long ago..

Must be old age.. forgetting what you have said or done... lol


Majic.
i don't think i ever said exactly what i "had"... :D
 
SierraMoon said:
i don't think i ever said exactly what i "had"... :D

oh... ok... well I am not going to go back and look... lol.. but I remember something about a trip or a visit from someone... but then again, I have been no drugs and slept some since than so I am not positive of the exact comment.. lol lol

Hope you dont have to wait too much longer... hehehe


Majic.
 
morning Shadow, Sierra, Babyyy, Saghuaro, DW, Vincent, Turbo, and everyone else...

Hope all of you are doing well this MONDAY morning....

have fun, and enjoy whatever you are doing today..


Majic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top