Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey...

Wanna have some fun??? go back to the first page and read some of the things that were posted here way back in the beginning of this thread...

wow.. not too many of the old posters still here.. Shadow and vincent.. are about the only two.. even omega hasnt posted much lately...


well.. off to choreland....


Majic.
 
Originally posted by AZMajician
hey...

Wanna have some fun??? go back to the first page and read some of the things that were posted here way back in the beginning of this thread...

wow.. not too many of the old posters still here.. Shadow and vincent.. are about the only two.. even omega hasnt posted much lately...


well.. off to choreland....


Majic.

That's your idea of fun Maj?

Thanks for the invite back to this thread btw

It's been quite awhile since I posted here.
 
Hi..EveryBody

Woohooooo!!!!!..I..bought...a.timeshare..for..my..G/F..Yesterday..We..R..Gointo..Can..Cun..YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Enough..about..me>>>.How..is.everybody.on..this..Glorious,,Spring..Day...in..The..Valley..Of..The..Sun???..Hmmm???:devil:
 
Good afternoon all.......................

Hope everyone had a good weekend, hope everyone got enough, I know I sure didn't............................ sheeeesh this is getttin' gettin old fast................ thinkin' about Sierra and her dilema..... Are we in the same boat.......... no not the same one or we wouldn't be having these problems............... there's that smell of wood burning again............. thinking hard about when the last time was....................???????:confused:

Well here's to another Monday:kiss:
 
Raquel_Hell said:
That's your idea of fun Maj?

Thanks for the invite back to this thread btw

It's been quite awhile since I posted here.

hi there raquel, long time no talk, how ya been?
 
Raquel_Hell said:
That's your idea of fun Maj?

Thanks for the invite back to this thread btw

It's been quite awhile since I posted here.
hey... it was fun... and besides.. I had nothing else to do...

no one here was logged in... lol

Glad you came by here... stick around.. we do all kinds of things... we have even had two get togethers here in AZ and are thinking of another one soon.


Majic.
 
YeahBabyyy

Do you ever sleep.....LMAO.......you are on all hours of the night and day.......Wish I had some of your energy.


T
 
turboguy said:
YeahBabyyy

Do you ever sleep.....LMAO.......you are on all hours of the night and day.......Wish I had some of your energy.


T

I like it off and on ..don't you ...lol ...honsetly most of the time when i leave here i get on the phone and end up UP all night i get like 3 hours of sleep in the mornings if i am lucky
 
Re: WHASSSUUUUUPPP!!!!!!!!!

desertgreekstud said:
Im..Just..a..CumMachine...and..I..wont..work..for..anybody..but..You!!!..Yeah..Yeah!!!!:p :D :D :devil:


who did that ? ... hey Stud
 
Re: WHASSSUUUUUPPP!!!!!!!!!

desertgreekstud said:
Im..Just..a..CumMachine...and..I..wont..work..for..anybody..but..You!!!..Yeah..Yeah!!!!:p :D :D :devil:


Damn.

Mark that pic: suitable for framing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top