Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats everyone up to tonight??

I think I am going to hit the hay

Shit there is another fire up here :mad:
 
Well we made it threw the 90's again up here in BCC. Just wanted to swing in and say howdy to all of you hard core Az Folks.:cool:
 
morning all.. hope everyone is ready for the hump day..


hot here in phoenix........ again..



Majic.
 


:rose: Good Morning Arizona!!!!!!:rose: :kiss:


found this old portrait of myself..............LOL
 
VincentFloyd
Keep feeling fascination

Now that damn song is in my head.

...passion burning..love so strong...

I need brain bleach.
 
Raquel_Hell said:
VincentFloyd
Keep feeling fascination

Now that damn song is in my head.

...passion burning..love so strong...

I need brain bleach.

just picture my cock instead :D

and it's a good song anyway!

babyyy, have a good nap
 
VincentFloyd said:
just picture my cock instead :D

and it's a good song anyway!

babyyy, have a good nap

hmmm yes i did ...nothing like being lazy in bed while the rain is cumming down ...;)
 
YeahBabyyy said:
hmmm yes i did ...nothing like being lazy in bed while the rain is cumming down ...;)

it rained for about twenty seconds here in phoenix, let the good times roll!
 
VincentFloyd said:
it rained for about twenty seconds here in phoenix, let the good times roll!


It rained more here ...and felt sooooooo goooooooood !!!!
 
Last edited:
YeahBabyyy said:
I've been UPtolong ..this babyyys got to go lay down :( i am soooo tired
Nighty nighty Babyyy

I don't want to hear it if Serria cum on later tonight ;d
 
DreamWeaver said:
LOL speaking of Serria

How ya doing??
or

Whats up??
i'm doing good, thanks... i'm headed to bed too... been a long day, and i didn't sleep much last night.

Goodnight (((DW))) and (((Babyyy))) :kiss:
 
SierraMoon said:
i'm doing good, thanks... i'm headed to bed too... been a long day, and i didn't sleep much last night.

Goodnight (((DW))) and (((Babyyy))) :kiss:
Goodnight (((SierraMoon))) and (((Babyyy))) :kiss: Muahhhhhhhhhh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top