Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night Arizona

I'm heading off for some Zzzzzzzzzzzz's

Sleep tight all and don't do anything I wouldn't do :D
 
Ciao..Bella..Babyyyy

Hey..whats..up..just..got..back.from..my..new..jobb<<pretty..cool..so..far...How..you..Doin?;)
 
Re: Ciao..Bella..Babyyyy

desertgreekstud said:
Hey..whats..up..just..got..back.from..my..new..jobb<<pretty..cool..so..far...How..you..Doin?;)

(((((stud)))))
 
YeahBabyyy said:
well ok guys this is just not funny any more ... it is still raining and we start to move tomorrow :( i guess you can really say I'm wet in Tucson now ...lol ((((JLM))) :p
<----- new !! my girl just seen this AV and realized its me , says i have small tits ...grrr what a brat ....lol

I thought you loved the rain......now you are being a fickle female....you get what you want and now you dont want it......:kiss: ..............:confused: some days you're the bat, some days you're the ball, but just for you I will grant you a little sunshine this morning just so you can move.........but beware the rain will return:D :kiss: ((((Babyyy))))
 
((((Babyyy)))) Hope your move went OK today, see I held off the rain for you.......you owe me LOL:D :kiss: Have a great weekend maybe see you on Monday....

as well as the rest of you AZ crazies...... :kiss:
 
Good evening, AZ.......Hope you are feeling better, Shadow!! I got it again a few weeks ago and I am still blowing constantly (my nose that is!! ;) )! Sierra.....hope you are doing well! Sweet dreams, everyone!

:kiss:
L
 
Good night Arizona :(

No one wanted to talk tonight

I think I'm gonna cry :D

Have a great y'all
 
hey all you zonies...


GOOOODDDD MORRRNNING!!!!!!


Happy Sunday... hope that everyone is doing well...


Majic.
 
JLM73 said:
((((Babyyy)))) Hope your move went OK today, see I held off the rain for you.......you owe me LOL:D :kiss: Have a great weekend maybe see you on Monday....

as well as the rest of you AZ crazies...... :kiss:
it did rain alittle ... and I'm not done...but i can't walk right now so we will try to get the rest of the stuff out of storage tomorrow ( like my bed ) i didn't have a phone line til today and iwon't have my dsl for a few more days ....((((((((JLM))))))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top