Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!!!

I just have one question....

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING UP AT 5:45 IN THE MORNING FOR :eek: ?!?!?!?!

.... oh yeah, woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I think I'm really going to be hurting around noon when I still have another 5 hours of work to go!

Hope everyone has been doin' good.

I was hit with horrible sinus/allergies again this last weekend and did absolutely nothing but sleep! I know Sierra and Luvr have had the same problems (along with just about everyone else!) so I hope they are feeling better :kiss:

My @#$*#! car broke down yesterday. Luckily it died just as I was pulling into my parking spot at work so I wasn't stranded along side the road anywhere. So now it's in the shop- I really hate to think about the upcoming bill :(

I guess I'll stop rambling and head off to the shower and get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

JOKE OF THE DAY :nana:

A little old lady had always wanted to join a local biker club. One
day she goes up and knocks on the door. A big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoo's all over his arms answers.

She proclaims, "I want to join your club."

The guy was amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker
requirements in order to join.

The biker asks: "Do you have a motorcycle? The little old lady replies: "Yep ... my bike's parked over there," and points to a flamed black Harley chopper in the driveway.

The biker asks: "Do you drink?" The little old lady replies: "Yep,
drink like a fish. I'll drink any man in your club under the table."

The biker asks: "Do you smoke?" The little old lady replies, "Yep...smoke like a chimney. At least 4 packs of cigarettes and three joints a day and a couple of cigars in the evening, while I'm shooting pool."

The biker is very impressed and asks: "Last question, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says: "Nope, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times."

:p
 
shadowcat said:
Hey everyone!!!

I just have one question....

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING UP AT 5:45 IN THE MORNING FOR :eek: ?!?!?!?!

.... oh yeah, woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I think I'm really going to be hurting around noon when I still have another 5 hours of work to go!

Hope everyone has been doin' good.

I was hit with horrible sinus/allergies again this last weekend and did absolutely nothing but sleep! I know Sierra and Luvr have had the same problems (along with just about everyone else!) so I hope they are feeling better :kiss:

My @#$*#! car broke down yesterday. Luckily it died just as I was pulling into my parking spot at work so I wasn't stranded along side the road anywhere. So now it's in the shop- I really hate to think about the upcoming bill :(

I guess I'll stop rambling and head off to the shower and get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

JOKE OF THE DAY :nana:

A little old lady had always wanted to join a local biker club. One
day she goes up and knocks on the door. A big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoo's all over his arms answers.

She proclaims, "I want to join your club."

The guy was amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker
requirements in order to join.

The biker asks: "Do you have a motorcycle? The little old lady replies: "Yep ... my bike's parked over there," and points to a flamed black Harley chopper in the driveway.

The biker asks: "Do you drink?" The little old lady replies: "Yep,
drink like a fish. I'll drink any man in your club under the table."

The biker asks: "Do you smoke?" The little old lady replies, "Yep...smoke like a chimney. At least 4 packs of cigarettes and three joints a day and a couple of cigars in the evening, while I'm shooting pool."

The biker is very impressed and asks: "Last question, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says: "Nope, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times."

:p

Thanks for the joke SC always enjoy a good laugh in the morning....lmfao!!!!!
 
YeahBabyyy said:
feels like rain guy ...i think i am going lay down for a bit ... bye :)

you know you don't have to do that alone............heh heh.........:D :kiss: ((Babyyy))
 
Howdy, Shadowcat

Sorry to hear that your sinuses and you car are both giving you trouble. I certainly sympathize/empathize/circumsize/bowlderize/
fantasize about the sinuses. I hope both you and your car get well quickly and cheaply.
Saguaro
 
JLM73 said:
you know you don't have to do that alone............heh heh.........:D :kiss: ((Babyyy))
Alone ... I'm hardly ever alone..I went in there to lay down and all 3 of my kids came in there...layin all over me watching TV ..so much for my nap ... its still raining ... hey everone
 
YeahBabyyy said:
Alone ... I'm hardly ever alone..I went in there to lay down and all 3 of my kids came in there...layin all over me watching TV ..so much for my nap ... its still raining ... hey everone

Hey if I cum in out of the bushes can I lay all over you too, but I'm not interested in watching any TV and it would also be so much for a nap........!!:kiss: ((Babyyy))
 
JLM73 said:
Hey if I cum in out of the bushes can I lay all over you too, but I'm not interested in watching any TV and it would also be so much for a nap........!!:kiss: ((Babyyy))

what are you going to do with the kids ? its to late for the ice cream truck ...or to swimming ..... ;)
 
Last edited:
YeahBabyyy said:
what are you going to do with the kids ? its to late for the ice cream truch ...or to swimming ..... ;)


Money I will just give 'em money.................LOL:kiss: ((Babyyy))
 
YeahBabyyy said:
OMG ...and they will take it too ....lol tabby loves money

so now that the kids are gone.............................:D :kiss: (((Babyyy)))
 
JLM73 said:
so now that the kids are gone.............................:D :kiss: (((Babyyy)))

they are ... lol
I think you better give them alittle more because they still seem to be right here ...grrrrrrrrrr
 
YeahBabyyy said:
they are ... lol
I think you better give them alittle more because they still seem to be right here ...grrrrrrrrrr
OK OK give the kids more money now to give Babyyy some.... oh and I wasnt talking money either.......:kiss: :D ((((OhBabyyy))))
 
JLM73 said:
OK OK give the kids more money now to give Babyyy some.... oh and I wasnt talking money either.......:kiss: :D ((((OhBabyyy))))


you have to Spell it out for me.. i can be BLONDE at times... lol
 
YeahBabyyy said:
you have to Spell it out for me.. i can be BLONDE at times... lol



*get out my handy copy of Websters Dictionary.......hmmmmm let me see.......puts on reading glasses.... flipping pages.... aaaaaa......uh hu....... yea thats it....... h a r d c o c k....:D

:kiss: (((Babyyy)))
 
JLM73 said:
*get out my handy copy of Websters Dictionary.......hmmmmm let me see.......puts on reading glasses.... flipping pages.... aaaaaa......uh hu....... yea thats it....... h a r d c o c k....:D

:kiss: (((Babyyy)))

HardCocks in the Dictionary... now i'll have to look
 
YeahBabyyy said:
Hi Gusty Wind :)


well ok guys this is just not funny any more ... it is still raining and we start to move tomorrow :( i guess you can really say I'm wet in Tucson now ...lol ((((JLM))) :p
<----- new !! my girl just seen this AV and realized its me , says i have small tits ...grrr what a brat ....lol
 
Last edited:
YeahBabyyy said:
well ok guys this is just not funny any more ... it is still raining and we start to move tomorrow :( i guess you can really say I'm wet in Tucson now ...lol ((((JLM))) :p
<----- new !! my girl just seen this AV and realized its me , says i have small tits ...grrr what a brat ....lol
Well ya could always post wet T-Shirt pics :D

Hi Babyyy
 
DreamWeaver said:
Well ya could always post wet T-Shirt pics :D

Hi Babyyy


your funny ,like that would show more then what i have already shown ..lol...
oooh you wanna see my nipples all hard ... ok :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top