Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Arizona.

The sun is going down in Chandler and I've just discovered that one must improvise if they buy a six-pack of Fat Tire and one does not have a conventional bottle opener.

No need to panic. I figured it out.

Hope you enjoyed the last of your vacation Bunny.

To Lookinguphill: Come back and say HI. Bunny and I get bored just talking to each other.
 
Good Evening Arizona.

The sun is going down in Chandler and I've just discovered that one must improvise if they buy a six-pack of Fat Tire and one does not have a conventional bottle opener.

No need to panic. I figured it out.

Hope you enjoyed the last of your vacation Bunny.

To Lookinguphill: Come back and say HI. Bunny and I get bored just talking to each other.

there is always the door latch spot.. I remember that one from high school.. lol.

today went well thank you hun. I will have you know not one of the cleaning tasks got done..lol.

to Lookinguphill hurry back.. sometimes this man drives me nuts..lol

jk hun..
 
there is always the door latch spot.. I remember that one from high school.. lol.

today went well thank you hun. I will have you know not one of the cleaning tasks got done..lol.

to Lookinguphill hurry back.. sometimes this man drives me nuts..lol

jk hun..

You remember high school?

I'm glad you didn't get your chores done, and I'm really sorry I couldn't be there to not help you.
 
You remember high school?

I'm glad you didn't get your chores done, and I'm really sorry I couldn't be there to not help you.

yes I remember high school.. lol. I couldnt get enough boones farm cheap ass fruit wine in me and still ride my schwin home from the parties to forget school.. ;)

I did manage to get the dishes washed and the plants watered after work.. and may get something else crossed off the list before bedtime.. lol. And all without help.. :D
 
yes I remember high school.. lol. I couldnt get enough boones farm cheap ass fruit wine in me and still ride my schwin home from the parties to forget school.. ;)

Weren't you a cheap date. :D I remember drunk bike riding. I think I'd be afraid to do it now.
 
Weren't you a cheap date. :D I remember drunk bike riding. I think I'd be afraid to do it now.

Always in a pack of girlfriends... we represented 4 different high schools on our party crawls... and three of us lived on the same block!

How is friday night treating you?
 
How is friday night treating you?

Like a redheaded step-child. And you?

Come on people! :confused: What's the deal? You post one time. Hunny Bunny gives you a warm welcome and you don't come back. I'm tired of consoling her hurt feelings with lengthy PM's. Give her (and me) a break, fer cryin' out loud!
 
Like a redheaded step-child. And you?

Come on people! :confused: What's the deal? You post one time. Hunny Bunny gives you a warm welcome and you don't come back. I'm tired of consoling her hurt feelings with lengthy PM's. Give her (and me) a break, fer cryin' out loud!

Friday night sucked.. but today is so much better... my weekend started at 3 when I got off work and finished up swimming my laps at the gym!
 
Well, It appears that it's just you and me again. I wish I had the whole state to myself like this thread implies.

Now days, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone who moved to Arizona and then bitches about living here...
 
How are you doing today? I'm just the friendly type.. :)

that's a good quality, can't be learned. ;)

I'm awesome, for someone who has to go to work in half an hour.

60Hz - i like Az tons, just can't stand my neighbors!:D
I think they move here and the heat fries their brains, nutty:rolleyes:
 
that's a good quality, can't be learned. ;)

I'm awesome, for someone who has to go to work in half an hour.

60Hz - i like Az tons, just can't stand my neighbors!:D
I think they move here and the heat fries their brains, nutty:rolleyes:

I just started my weekend!

And I love the heat.. will miss it when I go..
 
Thanks for posting on the AZ thread Angel. Your profile makes me want to know you better. Would you be open to a PM from me?
 
I am not a fan of being cold either.. but job is moving to texas this spring and I am going along for the ride!

I hate being cold too! Of course, I have thin desert blood. But you've heard that before. Haven't you Bunny?
 
Thanks for posting on the AZ thread Angel. Your profile makes me want to know you better. Would you be open to a PM from me?

Anytime but now sweetie;)
off to work the night away. have fun all! Great to see I am not alone in the asylum:D
 
Page USA
Get the crazy locals and the most oddball of tourists:rolleyes:

I've wanted to check out Page as a place to live. I read somewhere a while ago that it was one of the most desireable places in America to live.

You'll be hearing from me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top