sunbunny3
Fuck cancer
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2004
- Posts
- 49,008
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is anyone else having a rough Monday?
I just swear that if it's going to go wrong, it's going to happen on Monday. Or maybe it's just that by the time Friday rolls around, I could care less about things and they don't seem so bad.Uh oh - what's wrong? Or just your typical Monday funk?
For some reason, especially lately, I kinda like Mondays - more so after the work day is done.
It's Tuesdays I despise!
Thanks! I'm determined to hit it head on today. Not backing down. Making a list and checking every damn thing off of it!I hope today is a better day for you.
Thanks! I'm determined to hit it head on today. Not backing down. Making a list and checking every damn thing off of it!
Woohoo! Just joined today and found the AZ playground. 40/M wants to have phun and maybe LTR. I have read stories here on this site for about a two years now. I am impressed at some of the talented authors here. Hope to hear from y'all ...especially the ladies. Ha![]()

LOL Kickin ass and takin names today!Kick ass and take names! Hope it goes well.
LOL Kickin ass and takin names today!
Ok I may have done too much ass kicking and name taking yesterday. Home.... sick..... hating my head and sinuses... Put a bullet in me. I think I'm done!LOL Kickin ass and takin names today!
Ok I may have done too much ass kicking and name taking yesterday. Home.... sick..... hating my head and sinuses... Put a bullet in me. I think I'm done!
All of this damn wind and pollen in the air ,
is nothing to sneeze at .
wait , yes it is ...
aaachoooo !!
![]()
Ok I may have done too much ass kicking and name taking yesterday. Home.... sick..... hating my head and sinuses... Put a bullet in me. I think I'm done!
LOL where are the drums when I need them.All of this damn wind and pollen in the air ,
is nothing to sneeze at .
wait , yes it is ...
aaachoooo !!
![]()
I don't think I can get within 3 feet of horseradish without crying. And Patron....... thats another conversation.A shame you're not feeling well. Horseradish for the sinuses, Patron for the headache.
...And Patron....... thats another conversation.
I think we should have that conversation.
LOL by all means, email me about it. But you've been warned. You may think less about me afterwards.
I think we should have that conversation.
LOL by all means, email me about it. But you've been warned. You may think less about me afterwards.
I would if I had your e-mail address. I guess I'll just have to send you a "private message" in the mean time.I suppose I could think less of you than I already do if you were to give me cause. I surely hope that is not in your nature or intent though.
![]()
Good morning Zonies!
Well, aren't you the early bird this morning. Good morning to you, as well.
Sorry for the confusion. Email, private message.... Its all the same thing around here. And I would never intentionaly try to make anyone think less of me. But none of us are perfect.I would if I had your e-mail address. I guess I'll just have to send you a "private message" in the mean time.I suppose I could think less of you than I already do if you were to give me cause. I surely hope that is not in your nature or intent though.
![]()
Sorry for the confusion. Email, private message.... Its all the same thing around here. And I would never intentionaly try to make anyone think less of me. But none of us are perfect.
You do realize that I was sarcastically twisting your words, don't you?![]()