aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,978
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know what I likeYou got yourself here a fine collection of good stuff.
Indeed you do.I know what I like
Welcome. Get comfy.
I hate missing your feeling cute picsWell hi there, mister!
It's been a hot minute.
Yeah, you've got to be quick with me. I don't like to leave them up for very long. Too risky.I hate missing your feeling cute pics![]()
See what happens when work gets in the way! I did get to see your Chucks pic, solid!Yeah, you've got to be quick with me. I don't like to leave them up for very long. Too risky.
@aussiegeekygal I completely understand! How are you doing? Did ya take that job?Yeah, you've got to be quick with me. I don't like to leave them up for very long. Too risky.
Doing great.@aussiegeekygal I completely understand! How are you doing? Did ya take that job?
Great as well! Finally leaving night shift on the 22nd, so I got that going for me!Doing great.
No, but now I'm in negotiations with a different place. It's whiplash central up in here. It was fun to dream about Florida for a hot minute, but it wasn't a good fit for me.
How are YOU?
I have no ideaWhy am I just now discovering this thread? Added to my Watched