aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,981
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want this. And a thunderstorm and a cat and a dog and a soft music
May I grab you another cup of coffee? Sugar, cream, vegamite?
Vegemite on toast sounds perfect.May I grab you another cup of coffee? Sugar, cream, vegamite?![]()
Lightly toasted or damn near burnt?Vegemite on toast sounds perfect.
I like a little crisp around the edgesLightly toasted or damn near burnt?
Gotta have the crunch with the soft spread!I like a little crisp around the edges
Be careful not to put too much on. Vegemite requires a delicate touch.Gotta have the crunch with the soft spread!
Like peas and carrots says Forrest Gump
Just a little goes a long way but your have to consume it before the crunch sneaks out the backdoorBe careful not to put too much on. Vegemite requires a delicate touch.
It's almost sad how quickly this gif turned me on.
You spelled "exciting" wrongIt's almost sad how quickly this gif turned me on.
I think I see myself in her. The difference is that the action under my sheet is my hand, and the person under the sheet is in my imagination.You spelled "exciting" wrong![]()
That's me to a teeAGG, what's so fun about your thread is that you find things that are subtle and not always explicit, but it's always easy to see what you like about them. It's about finding the hidden eroticism, which makes it fun.❤
Of courseYou in a tee....cute. and you've got the Chucks on, right?![]()