aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,981
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Geeks are more than welcomegeeky Aussie guy.
I think the things I am interested in are not so mainstream... what about you?Geeks are more than welcome
What makes you so geeky?
I'm a physicistI think the things I am interested in are not so mainstream... what about you?
OK, I can't compete with that!! I'm in the music world... (by the way if you use kik or skype we can chat there, @woodenprince11) Am I allowed to post hot things on this thread as well? Got lots more inspiration!I'm a physicist![]()
I'm not. I'm much more of a fuck around in plain sight kinda girlOK, I can't compete with that!! I'm in the music world... (by the way if you use kik or skype we can chat there, @woodenprince11)
understood! Your words reminded me of how much fun public / outdoor frivolities can be.I'm not. I'm much more of a fuck around in plain sight kinda girl
A boy. I married an American.understood! Your words reminded me of how much fun public / outdoor frivolities can be.What brings you from Aus to USA? (I ended up in Germany)
Both amazing places and super beautiful. Came to Germany for work and ended up staying for love too (at the time).A boy. I married an American.
Germany is on my list. I am actually planning my next international move at the moment and am tossing up between NZ and Iceland
This - combined with the post above it - very hot
Probably on the juicier sideLooks ripe.