aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,987
Because I've always wanted to sparkle
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What an amazingly inspired picture!Because I've always wanted to sparkle
ThanksWhat an amazingly inspired picture!
And no one said the obvious thought.....Because I've always wanted to sparkle
I love your Christmas tree this year. Tres modern.I thought the last photo would be the best ass shot I'll ever capture...
And then this gem came through the feed...![]()
I couldn't get it to stand up for long.I love your Christmas tree this year. Tres modern.
I thought the last photo would be the best ass shot I'll ever capture...
And then this gem came through the feed...![]()
I want one of these in my living roomI love your Christmas tree this year. Tres modern.
SamsiesI want one of these in my living room![]()
Also my bedroomSamsies
Fucking librarians. Horny little educated women.I hear Australia is exporting them. They may be on backorder right now. There's been a sudden surge in orders from libraries?!?!
Who you calling little?Fucking librarians. Horny little educated women.
ArtI thought the last photo would be the best ass shot I'll ever capture...
And then this gem came through the feed...View attachment 2297974