aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,987
Mrs Claus will see you now.
#thatsallfolks
#thatsallfolks
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My life goal is to become Santa. Just an fyi.
My wife. Former librarian. All she thinks about is knowledge and sex.Who you calling little?

Santa will be cumming soon!So I just ordered Christmas cards with Mrs Claus on them![]()
Mo just got quesy and doesn’t know why
Lovely pose.
Simply amazing, as alwaysLast ones. I'll remove these later tonight.
Aussie, I'd row across the atlantic, butt-naked, just to undo that bowMrs Claus will see you now.
You got to see them in heels, too #braggartTrust me the stems are just as nice in person (though her mind is the best!)
This is what I typically see all the time.