BandMates

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,638
Jake felt a bit odd to be in a hard rock band with a bunch of chicks. It was kind of strange to see and hear girls playing this kind of music as it wasn't something girls usually got into. After he sat down with them he began to see the perks of being in a band with them. The music was cool, and the girls were beautiful. He felt the tingle in his balls just sitting in his seat and practicing the music with them.

It wasn't long before Jake realized just how intense these girls were about the music. A mostly girl hard-rock band got the attention of a local record label almost instantly and the band was only too eager to sign up. Within six months the band put a record together of their songs and began playing shows.

Of course they played shows together before the label. Mostly local bar shows and relatively mellow performances, that focused more on the music.

However when they played their first real gig under the record label that changed. Jake was not allowed in the girl's dressing room before the show and he didn't even get to see them until they got on stage. His surprise when he saw the skimpy and unbelievably sexy outfits was part of the show. While the band played, the singer and the bassist began to grind against him, sing to him with a heated look in their eyes. Luckily Jake focused on playing the music so he kept his raging boner down, but the crowd ate the shit up like wildfire.

After that first gig, opening for Avenged Sevenfold Jake joined the girls in the green room and threw his hands open wide. "Someone want to tell me why nobody told me what ya'll were about to do to me. I'm pretty sure I almost came in my pants out there."
 
"WHAT?!" Chrissie snapped at their PR agent. Apparently, during the show Chrissie and her sister Angel were supposed to grind against Jake like he were some sort of...some sort of sex object. That was just crazy because before they had gotten signed to a label, Jake had been like an older brother to them. Angel and Chrissie couldn't picture grinding against him. It was kind of sickening, actually. Gross, really.

"It's just for publicity's sake Chrissie. I mean, if he's just standing there playing the guitar he doesn't really ...fit in." Jennifer, the Pr agent said. Both girls groaned.

"Do we have to do it at every show?" Angel asked.

"Yes, I'm sure he won't mind though. This is show business after all. Besides, he knows you girls think of him like family."

During the show they did just that, while Chrissie sang and Angel played the bass guitar. Chrissie grinded her ass against Jake, then Angel would do the same. It was hard to do such a thing. It was bad enough having to dress in such skimpy outfits! They never had to do it in the local bars and clubs but apparently sex was what sold.

~After the show~

"Sorry Jake, Jen said it was for publicity sake." Chrissie explained.

"We didn't want to we swear!" Angel exclaimed

The drummer, Tasha jumped in and grinned, "Hey on the brightside at least now you look like you're ladies man now. It's probably the most sex you'll ever get."


Note: Chrissie and Angel are twins
Chrissie:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Lacey-chabert.jpg
Angel:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bV8sDgD7a0w/RYU_LdyMeXI/AAAAAAAAACg/nehD2Fl6REs/s400/lacey-chabert-maxim-8.jpg
Tasha:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hilaryhilary/Rachel-McAdams.gif
 
Last edited:
Jake sneered at Tasha and flipped her off, "Thanks Tasha." He turned to the rest of them, "I don't care what Jen said, and I don't mind. But you know I'm a virgin so a little fucking warning would have been nice. I don't see why it had to be a secret for the good of the show."

As he spoke Avenged Sevenfold's set began and the building shook with the sound. He grinned at them and roared, "But anyway FUCK! We just opened for Avenged! Did you fucking see how many people were out there? Shit!" He laughed and flopped onto the couch.

He could tell that no matter how the PR lady made them feel, they had a good damn time on stage tonight. The excitement of their first real professional gig and the amount of people they just played for was an incredible thrill. "I don't know about you guys but I'm totally rubbing one out at the hotel room tonight." He laughed and gave Tasha a wave. Of the three girls Tasha definately was the most open about her sex life.

Not that Chrissie or Angel were shy about being sexy. They just used it in moderation and reserved the true sex appeal for the stage apparently.
 
Chrissie and Angel playfully smack Tasha on the arm as the blonde giggled. She'd always enjoyed teasing Jake. He was such an easy target, it was pathetic; especially since he was a virgin. Then again, so were Chrissie and Angel since their sexual experience weren't far behind Jake's. Angel had at least managed to have sex once but Chrissie (though she'd never shared with anyone else) was still a virgin which was why she was never open about her own sex life.

"I know! Wasn't it totally awesome?! Oh my god. I think I was shaking on stage!" Chrissie exclaimed excitedly. She stood up from the couch she was sitting on and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

"God, and can you imagine one day some local bar group will one day open for us!"

"Fuck that, did you see how many fucking hot guys were checking me out--I mean, us out. " Tasha said with a smirk as she grabbed the bottle of water from Chrissie who had just opened it up and was getting ready to open it. "Thanks, C! You're so considerate. What would I do without you?"

Chrissie rolled her eyes and grabbed three other bottles for Jake, Angel, and herself. "Jeez, I think I'm like on a performance high or something." Chrissie said
 
"Alright Bitches!" Jennifer cried storming into the dressing room. "That was a absolutely fantastic performance. You made the night and the press is eating it up. Ladies great show, the near sex with your guitarist was great. I think you have a nice gimmic to play off of for future shows."

Again Jake groaned. To the record label and the PR people, Jake was nothing but an object. He was nothing but a decoration that came with the band. Nevermind that most of the coolest riffs where written by him. He was nothing but a prop. "I'm sitting right here." He assured.

Jennifer ignored him and went to the door. "Get cleaned up ladies, you have a press shoot in twenty minutes. I expect you to smile for the camera."

"What about me?" Jake asked.

Jennifer shrugged, "What about you? Hurry ladies." she said and walked out of the room.

"I feel loved." Jake sighed.
 
Chrissie had to hold herself back when Jennifer called her a bitch, well she called all three of them bitches but she hated being referred to as a bitch. She was not a female dog, damn it! In reality, it was Angel who held her back seeing that brief angry look pass through Chrissie's dark brown eyes. Tasha however, was simply eating up the attention.

Tasha smirked at Jake who was sitting and pouting because he couldn't come to the photoshoot. "Oh don't worry Jake. We'll bring you back copies or something." She said as Jennifer threw them their outfits for the photoshoot.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Chrissie screeched staring at the plaid miniskirt her, Angel, and Tasha had to wear. Angel bit her lip and patted Chrissie's shoulder, while Tasha grinned like a cheshire cat. "Oh yummy!" came Tasha's response.

Chrissie and Angel groaned and gave Jake a 'help me' look while Tasha pushed them towards their dressing room. They came out two minutes later dressed in the the plaid skirt and leather top. It hugged their breasts together and granted it made them look totally bad ass, it also made them look like total sex objects themselves.

Jennifer was waiting outside for them, "Oh great! You're ready. You look fabulous." She turned to Jake. "We're actually going to need you at the photo shoot as well."

"Wow, look at that Jakey. You're an afterthought." Tasha teased as they walked down the hall. "You must feel soo lucky!"
 
Jake glanced at Jennifer and sneered at the thought of being just an afterthought. "I'm not an afterthought, I'm the guitarist." He said and walked out with the girls toward where they would be getting photo's taken.

Jennifer actually took the band out the back door of the arena where a row of press was waiting to snap pictures of hard rocks new group. The moment they stepped outside the cameras began to flash. Jake blinked at the noise and the overwhelming light.

Tasha was the first to adapt and posed and smiled and waved and just acted like a good little camera whore. The other two stood by Jake as if he was there to protect them from the pictures.

Jennifer sneered and gave them a wave encouraging them to get out there and get good shots. They stepped out there and began to pose and waved and did some good even sexy shots as a group. Jake felt better, in a way he felt like he was the only man in these beautiful rock stars' lives. They were his too, it made him feel strong and big.
 
The moment they stepped outside, there was press everywhere snapping photos of them. Tasha was enjoying every single minute of it, making sure that she posed every chance she could. Chrissie and Angel clung tightly to Jake. Jennifer groaned and rolled her eyes and waved towards them to pose, even mouthing it to them silently.

Chrissie and Angel bit back a sigh then stepped forward, posing. They leaned forward a little so that some of their cleavage was showing which is what they assumed was wanted because of the low cut tops. The three girls huddled tightly together in one shot. There was one shot where Chrissie was on side of Jake, Angel on the other side and Tasha kneeling in front of him right near his crotch.

Chrissie bit her lip and Angel winked while each one of them held onto his shoulder at the camera while Tasha grabbed Jake's leg parting her lips. Finally, the photo shoot was over. Chrissie and Angel moved away from Jake and Tasha stood up.

"Sorry about that." Chrissie said to Jake, Angel nodded in agreement.

"Like I said, most sex he'll probably ever get in his whole entire life." Tasha said. Chrissie and Angel shot Tasha a glare.

"Okay, ladies...and Jake. Time to go back to the hotel room and get some rest, we're have to get back on the road early in the morning." Chrissie, Angel, and Tasha nodded and started walking towards the van that would take them to the hotel.
 
And so the band went on tour around the country doing almost the same stage show night after night. Jake got over his initial shock about the fake seductions of the girls on stage. As such, he was actually able to really enjoy himself. Chrisse felt good rubbing against him and Angel always had a wonderful perfume on that was intoxicating.

Their show was begining to get the band a lot of press. Between candid stage pictures and the photo shoot at the begining of the tour the music magazines and press was interviewing the band. Maxim was after the girls to get them to do a sexy shoot. Jake wasn't excluded as he was getting guitar magazine interviews and the whole band got a Rolling Stone article.

They were really starting to roll. They were all happier than they could ever imagine. After the Avenged tour, they were offered a spot at Ozzfest and jumpped at the chance to tour with Ozzy.

That was when they realized that they were getting fans. The first day on the Ozzfest tour someone held up a sign that said, "Marry me Chrissie."

Another girl said, "I want your babies Jake!" With hearts all over it.
 
It was a little overwhelming to see signs like the fan's adoring love written on them. There were signs for Tasha that said, ' Tasha :heart:'s Michael!' or ' Chrissie and Angel you can double my fun. Yes, it was definitely overwhelming but the girls were starting to get used to the attention even starting to enjoy it and of course; they couldn't pass up the chance to tease Jake about the signs he was getting.

"Have my baby Jake..." Tasha said in a mocking voice

"Please, we want you soooo bad." Chrissie and Angel joined in, knowing it was all in good fun. Though, they hoped he'd loosened up a little bit and wouldn't get terribly upset with them since they all had gotten ridiculous signs from fans. All three girls giggled as they walked into the green room, grabbing bottles of water. They were already dressed for their set and since it was only one set they had to do there was really no need to change.

Tonight, Chrissie was wearing a black vinyl fishnet and foil dress, Angel wore a sexy sequin clubwear dress, and Tasha wore a black zipper down dress. All three dresses were certain to hug each and every one of their curves, just perfectly.

As Chrissie handed her band mates a bottle of water, Ozzy walked in. Ozzy Osbourne. Holy fucking hell, it was Ozzy Osbourne. All three girls eyes widened and they couldn't speak. Even Tasha with her sassy remarks stood their speechless as he looked them over.

"So are these the ladies I'm having my orgy with tonight?" Came his english accented joke.

Chrissie and Angel who normally would've been upset by such a remark could only stare in awe and normally Tasha, the whore would have had some sassy come back but was also in awe of who stood before them.
 
Jake laughed at Ozzy and the look on the girl's faces. For a moment they actually thought that they would have to fuck Ozzy for their place on the show. Jake stood and put a hand on Ozzy's shoulder and smiled at the old bastard.

"Sorry Ozzy, your orgy is actually next door. This room is for mine." He told the prince of Darkness.

Ozzy blinked at him, then burst into laughter. "Haha you cheeky fucka. Listen mate that's good. what is your name?"

Jake told him.

Ozzy nodded, "You the guitar-man yeah?"

"You got it."

"Why don't you come be a guest guitarist for my show tonight?" Ozzy offered.

Jake blinked, "You serious?" He looked at the girls.

"Yeah Fucka come on. Follow me I'll get you on stage then I'll get you laid." He put his arm around Jake and led him out of the room.

That night Jake got to play on stage with Ozzy Osborn, an amazing honor.
 
It took all three girls a moment to actually realize what had happened. Chrissie and Angel blinked twice. Tasha opened and closed her mouth. "What the fuck just happened?" Tasha exclaimed, confusion was written all over her face as they flipped on the tv screen which showed the concert. All three girls could only stare at the tv screen in shock.

"Are you..." Chrissie started

"fucking..." Tasha interrupted...

"kidding me?!" Angel completed.

Jake was playing with Ozzy Osbourne. Their eyes blazed with jealousy. It wasn't that they didn't think Jake had any talent and they were happy for him but still..they were a band. It wasn't their fault Jennifer kept him out of the loop most of them time.

"So not fair!" Tasha complained, pouting and crossing her arms against her chest.

Chrissie being the ever so optimistic one forced a smile, "Think of it like this, maybe we'll get more publicity because everyone will know he's our guitarist...right?"

"Yeah, sure. Like anyone actually knows who Jake is. With our luck, he'll ditch our measely band and join the Ozzfest." Angel said
 
It was absolutely insane to play with Ozzy. His show was incredible and the people were cool. The audience roared and Ozzy was cool about it, making sure people knew what band Jake was in. He promoted Jake and the girl's band and told everyone to go buy their fucking album.

After the show a group of girls came up to Ozzy as he came off stage. Jake was right behind him and heard. "No ladies I'm a married fuckin man. But this guy...here. JAke you bastard here."

Jake walked up beside him and smiled.

"Take these ladies to the dressing room and show them a good fucking time yeah?" Ozzy said, slapping a girl on the ass.

Jake bit his lip and trembled. He was a virgin and the idea of fucking three chicks at the same time was incredible but he wasn't sure he was up to such a task. Jake took the girls toward the dressing room only to see Tasha in the hallway glaring at him.

"HEy Tasha, what's up?" He asked grinning. "Remember what you said about the only sex I'll ever get?" He teased her, really rubbing it in her face that he was about to finally get laid.
 
Tasha glared at Jake and clenched her fists while Chrissie and Angel looked away, playing with the short hem of their dresses. "I was fucking kidding you asshole!" Tasha snapped, turning away in a huff. She flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulders.

"Aww, whats wrong Tanya? Mad cause he doesn't want your skanky ass anymore." Groupie number 1 said

Tasha whirled around and glared evily at the girl. How dare she? HOW DARE SHE? "Listen here, bitch. First of all, its Tasha. Get. it. right. Second of all, even if I wanted Jake...which I don't; he'd be on his knees pleasing me in a matter of seconds, ya know why?"

Groupie number 2 said, "Ignore her, she's just jealous."

Groupie number 3 said, "Yeah, lets go Jakey."

"Because he's a fucking virgin! He doesn't know what he's doing you stupid fucking idiots! That means you'd have to teach him to suck your pussy. My god!" The three groupies looked disgusted and slowly backed away.

"Oh and he hates being called Jakey." She flashed Jake a satisfied smile as the girls scampered off, "Oops, did I mess up your fun? So sorry!" Tasha grinned and stepped back inside the green room where Chrissie and Angel had remained completely unaware of what happened.
 
Jake stood there in the hallway in shock. One moment he was literally about to have three girls sucking his cock, then next the girls were spitting venom and suddenly it was just he and Tasha alone in the hall. He blinked up at her evil satisfied little grin and shook his head in disbelief.

"Why would you do that to me?" He asked, his voice cracking. "I was about to finally live a fantasy and you take it from me, for what?" He balled his fists and grabbed her by the shoulders pushing her against the wall.

"Fuck you Tasha! You girls get to absorb all the attention and get your sex little pictures taken while I have to sit and bare it. And you mock me for it. When I finally get a chance to enjoy myself you FUCK me out of it!" He screamed. "Fuck you."

He pushed away from her and stormed to his dressing room, slamming the door behind him hard enough to echo through the hall.
 
Tasha was about to walk back into the green room with the other girls but was suddenly grabbed by Jake. Shock was written all over her face. He'd never actually gotten this upset with her before because well, she was a bitch. There was nothing more to it. Of course, she didn't actually have a good reason as to why she ruined his moment NOT to be a virgin. In fact, that probably would've been like some sort of blessing for him.

"I'm a bitch Jake. God, how long have we been playing in a band together? You act like this is news to you. Besides, they were groupies. Do you know what groupies are..STD's with bodies." She said with a nonchalant shrug. However, it was kinda hot how he pushed her against the wall like that and he looked extremely sexy whenever he glared at her and he kinda snarled at her like he was ready to pounce. Yummy!

Oh wait, he was talking wasn't he? She focused her attention back on Jake.

"Fuck you Tasha! You girls get to absorb all the attention and get your sex little pictures taken while I have to sit and bare it. And you mock me for it. When I finally get a chance to enjoy myself you FUCK me out of it!"

"So not true. You're in the pictures too, big baby. I mean whos the guitarist we're always hanging all over." Tasha rolled her eyes at his temper tantrum.

"Fuck you."

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!!" Tasha yelled as he slammed the door. At that moment, Chrissie and Angel emerged from the green room and frowned. Tasha leaned against the wall, fanning herself.

"What did you do?" Chrissie asked suspciously.

"Hm? Oh nothing. I just saved Jake from getting STD's in three forms. He'll thank me for it later." Tasha said.

Angel groaned, "Why do I get the feeling Jake is mad at you, again?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tasha said as they headed towards the van and back to the hotel.
 
Jake ignored all of them in the van ride back to the hotel. He said nothing as he walked into his hotel room and shut the door behind him. He took a cold shower and tried to calm himself. He didn't want this anymore. He was desperate for female attention. He was in a rock band, groupies were a God-given right, except he had to be in a band with chicks who were bound and determined to keep him from ever getting pussy.

The next morning they got onto the tour bus to head to the next city, Jake spent the trip in the back of the bus on his bunk dicking on his guitar. A few times Chrissie or Angel would come back and try talking to him, but he ignored them and continued to play.

He heard Angel arguing with Tasha about how fucked up what she did to him was. Even if she had saved him from trashy pussy, it wasn't her place to decide who he slept with. Especially since they all knew Jake didn't get a lot of chances. Tasha stuck by her decision and even laughed a little at the situation which made Jake want to scream and throw something at her.
 
Chrissie, Angel, and Tasha chattered throughout the ride back to the hotel, however it did not go unnoticed by both Angel and Chrissie that Jake was quiet on the way back. Both girls had expected him to brag about how great he was for performing with Ozzy and how lame they'd acted around Ozzy. Technically, he wasn't being egotistical and well...an ass like he normally was.

They knew it had everything to do with Tasha though. Once they returned to the hotel, Jake had slammed the door to his room without saying as much as a good night to the girls. Chrissie and Angel tried banging on the door but no answer, even Tasha had tried. Chrissie and Angel glared at the blonde bandmate.

The Next morning

"What?" Tasha said, "Look, don't get upset with me just cause Jake can't take what I dish out." She gave a little shrug. "He'll be over it by morning. Really, he will. He knows what a bitch I am. By morning, he'll probably pull some kinda lame prank on me or something."

Angel shook her head, "No, you don't get it. You like ruined his one chance of losing his virginity."

Tasha shrugged, "I told you, I saved him. Do you really think he would be happy having had sex and then getting...I dunno crabs or something."

"That's his choice but jeez he doesn't stop you when you go off and fuck every guy you can." Chrissie said

"Ohmygod! Are you seriously taking his side? I was protecting him from the horde of sluts!" Tasha said pouting.

"Takes one to know one." Angel muttered

"HEY!" Tasha growled.

Chrissie shook her head, "It wasn't your place Tasha. Jake's a big boy, I'm sure he can take care of himself."

They didn't give Tasha another chance to defend herself. "Okay, so who is going to try and talk to him now? Me or you?" Chrissie asked.

"I'll do it. If he doesn't answer then...you can try during practice." Angel said

Chrissie nodded and walked back to her room. Angel took a deep breath and knocked softly on the door just as the pizza man came to deliver Jake's pizza. "I'll take that hun, thanks!" Angel said before paying the pizza guy and motioning for him to leave.

She knocked again after no answer, and tried to lower her voice, " Pizza delivery...dude."
 
Jake was upset to see Chrissie in the doorway and not the pizza guy. Though he stepped aside and let her into the room, seeing as how she had his pizza in her arms. He took the pie from her as she stepped into the room, an apologetic smile on her face.

He shook his head and shut the door behind her. "I suppose you are here to apologize for Tasha like always." He told her, setting the pizza down and taking out a slice. "You know I would understand her problem if I had a girlfriend back home, or even if I was dating one of you. But I'm single and as such I should be free to fuck whomever I want when ever I want to do it."

He snorted and shrugged, "Especially since we're on this tour. I have a feeling I'm finally going to have girls throwing themselves at me. Kind of like the fantasy of being a rockstar, with girls all over me." He smirked, "Not included you guys handing over me on stage."
 
Last edited:
Though Jake was upset about seeing Angel and not the pizza delivery guy, she was relieved that he hadn’t slammed the door shut in her face but let her come inside instead. She flashed him an apologetic smile but then said, “A piece offering from me and the band… I used my own money. So it’s on me.” She said.

When he mentioned that she was here to apologize for Tasha like always, Angel frowned. Realization hit her. Did he think she was Chrissie? Chrissie was normally the one who apologized for Tasha’s bitchiness. She looked down at her outfit briefly and flushed. They had been wearing the same clothes that night due to Jennifer’s insistence that guys had this fantasy thing about twins.
It didn’t matter though, did it? Especially since she was here to apologize for Tasha this time. What was the worse that could happen?

“Well, yeah if I didn’t. do you really think Tasha would?” Then he went into an explaination of why he was so pissed off. It made sense. “Yeah we tried to tell her that. I mean, its none of her business if you get STD’s or not. Right?” Angel said after setting the box of pizza on the table.

“I get it, I really do Jake.” Then an idea hit her. It was a stupid idea, silly really especially since he may not even know which twin he was talking to but it was worth a try. “This is all about the sex right? How about this? Just for tonight I’ll…. give you head or something. I mean, you…you can’t tell anyone. I mean if press heard about this, god could you imagine? But it would make up for what Tasha did, wouldn’t it?”
 
Jake dropped his slice of pizza onto his lap when he heard her offer. His eyes widened as he gasped at her, "What the fuck?" His voice was almost a protest, but more...It was hopeful. Was she really seriously about that? Or just leading him on?

No she wasn't Tasha, or even Angel, who he always thought had a bit of tease in her. This was Chrissie who was always sweet to him, and treated him like a real part of the band rather than "just Jake" or "The Guitarist".

He scrambled to pick the hot slice off his lap and tossed it onto the table. "Chrissie, you can't be serious are you? Cause it's really mean to tease me like that. I get enough from Tasha already." HE sighed, "Look it's cool that you would offer something like that, but I want someone to suck me off because they want too, not to apologize for someone else."

Did he just refuse head?

Yes he did. Jake was begining to feel a bit like a moron.
 
Angel was starting to feel guilty, because Jake really thought she was her twin. She hadn’t been sure at first but now since he called her Chrissie. It kinda sucked. It wasn’t that she liked him or anything. No, not really. She’d always been kind of attracted to him and knew deep down that what she was about to do could possibly kill her sister since it was so totally obvious that Chrissie had a thing for him. However, this could actually probably push him in the right direction though.

Plus, Angel had been having a dry spell lately, not that she’d been very forthcoming towards flirting with the opposite sex, at least…not as frequently as Tasha might. This could get her out of the dry spell and in return maybe he’d start hitting on her sister or something. And wouldn’t that be like the ultimate revenge towards Tasha.
Oh yeah, this was a brilliant idea.

“Oh no! I do want to.” She feigned an exaggerated sigh and thanked god she had taken all those drama classes in highschool. “Want me to be honest with you then?” She said, using her somewhat shy voice, making herself sound a bit more like Chrissie and a lot less like herself. “I—I’ve always had a …a little crush on you. So, really i-it wouldn’t be any…problem.” She cast her eyes downward, avoiding eye contact.

“God! I –I can’t believe I just said that. M-maybe I should go!” She said, dramatically and stood up, slowly making her way to the door while counting down the seconds before he grabbed her…or at least she hoped he would.
 
Jake was in disbelief, he had no idea that any of the flirting on stage from Chrissie had been legit. He figured it was all part of the show and as part of the show we was willing to accept it, but outside of the show...that was unbelievable.

He stood up and grabbed her hand as she turned to leave. "Wait please." He called to her. "I would like you to do it with me." He said softly.

"I need this so badly you can't possible imagine." He sighed, "Look at me, I'm fucking trembling where I stand." He knew that his case of blue balls was bordering on catastrophic and if Chrissie would help him out then he should take her up on it.

"I promise I wont tell anybody." He swore.
 
Angel really shouldn't have been doing this and for a moment, she almost thought about retreating and saying she changed her mind. However, that would make her just as bad as Tasha, if not worse. Plus, if she was going to keep up with this charade, she'd have to continue because. Her little sister (by two mins) would never run, especially from Jake. It was sort of pathetic actually.

"Alright...I mean...that is, if you're sure." plus it helped that Jake was cute, especially when he looked so desperate. Was she as bad as Tasha? Nah, probably only mildly as bad because Tasha would've pissed him off first.

She gazed at him and bit her lip, still playing the nervous. She got on her knees and slowly unzipped his pants and looked up "Are you sure?"
 
Jake trembled as just watching Chrissie drop to her knees before him. It was an act that announced what was to come and excited him. No one had ever gotten on their knees to suck him off before, and his excitement was hard to contain.

He gasped lightly as her fingers reached up and started to open his zipper. His cock trembled at the contact. She paused and looked up at him, asking him if he was sure he wanted this.

"Chrissie," he breathed, "I want this more than anything in the world. I need this." His voice trembled.
 
Back
Top