musicankane
I blew a monkey once.
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2004
- Posts
- 15,638
Jake smiled when she spoke into his ear, her words reasuring and made it seem like she wasn't ashamed of him. He nodded and said, "Ok." She teased him and thumbed the tip of his cock making him shiver. He put his hands on her hips and leaned forward to kiss her softly and meaningfully.
"I think you were going to get out of the rest of your clothes." He said with a smirk. God he was shivering with need, he couldn't believe this was actually happening to him. Finally after all this time he was going to lose his virginity and with a beautiful woman at that.
He slipped his hand up and cupped her breast, soft, full and warm in his hand. "I like these." He told her, "beautiful."
"I think you were going to get out of the rest of your clothes." He said with a smirk. God he was shivering with need, he couldn't believe this was actually happening to him. Finally after all this time he was going to lose his virginity and with a beautiful woman at that.
He slipped his hand up and cupped her breast, soft, full and warm in his hand. "I like these." He told her, "beautiful."