Baron's Rec Room

redbaron05 said:
sure you can give them here now or we can go somewhere more private ;)
Looking around well I don't see anyone so i guess i could let you have them now, but only if you have something for me. ;)
 
Vinde said:
Whoops sorry ragdohll. :eek:
I'm doing well how about you?
ohhh I'm OK......don't wanna be in the way here..... :p *sheepishly looking around*

But thanx for asking!!!! :)
 
Ragdohll said:
ohhh I'm OK......don't wanna be in the way here..... :p *sheepishly looking around*

But thanx for asking!!!! :)
Hehehe no worries. You were here first. You're not in the way honest.
 
Vinde said:
Hehehe no worries. You were here first. You're not in the way honest.
Well thanks Vinde, and hugs and kisses to you , too!! :kiss:
 
~~Slippin in to check out Cowboys place....very nice...comfortable~~

I'll take a shot of quervo and a lemon wedge.
 
hdlynnette said:
~~Slippin in to check out Cowboys place....very nice...comfortable~~

I'll take a shot of quervo and a lemon wedge.
hey lynnette.
Think i'll join you and have one too.
*sets out the lemons and the salt, pours two shots
 
hiccup!! whoops......maybe I better slow down...... :D can't even spell 'what'!!
 
Ragdohll said:
hiccup!! whoops......maybe I better slow down...... :D can't even spell 'what'!!
You know i'll have to take your keyboard away if you can't type right. No drinking and typing allowed. :D
 
hdlynnette said:
~~Slippin in to check out Cowboys place....very nice...comfortable~~

I'll take a shot of quervo and a lemon wedge.
Howdy and welcome Lynette
 
Feeling a little dehydrated after stegral had her way with you huh? :D
 
Back
Top