Baron's Rec Room

microbiology311 said:
If you are still at the bar.. could I have a watermelon panty-dropper?
Yes you can, but only if you tell me what's in it.
 
microbiology311 said:
If you are still at the bar.. could I have a watermelon panty-dropper?
howdy and welcome to my to my humble corner of Lit Ms Micro *tips the stetson*
 
1 oz. Vodka
3 oz. Orange Juice
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
1 oz. watermelon pucker
 
microbiology311 said:
1 oz. Vodka
3 oz. Orange Juice
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
1 oz. watermelon pucker
Darn that sounds good.
*goes to look for the ingredients
Here you go. Setting it down in front of you.
 
microbiology311 said:
If you are still at the bar.. could I have a watermelon panty-dropper?

That's got to be one of the best drinks I've ever heard of...
 
Vinde said:
Darn that sounds good.
*goes to look for the ingredients
Here you go. Setting it down in front of you.

ohhh.. thanks.. I need another one.. or a shot tequila.
whatever you want to make
 
mirrors2 said:
That's got to be one of the best drinks I've ever heard of...


hmm... best drink I have ever made:
pineapple rum
Cocoanut rum
Mango rum
OJ
Geradine (cherry flavoring)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo good!
 
microbiology311 said:
hmm... best drink I have ever made:
pineapple rum
Cocoanut rum
Mango rum
OJ
Geradine (cherry flavoring)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo good!
oh that does sound good
*off in search of mango rum.
 
microbiology311 said:
ohhhh... its good! I don't remember graduation nite because of that damn drink.
Ah one of those. Yeah i've had that happen, but mine was with electric popsicles.
*handing you a shot of tequila,
Baron needs to stalk up on his liquor or i just don't know my way around yet.
 
Vinde said:
Ah one of those. Yeah i've had that happen, but mine was with electric popsicles.
*handing you a shot of tequila,
Baron needs to stalk up on his liquor or i just don't know my way around yet.

Thank you for the tequila shot.. too bad there is no one I can take it off of... *evil grin*
 
I'll let the ladies have their fun with the sweet drinks and go for a shot of whiskey thanks... ;)
 
Vinde said:
Ah one of those. Yeah i've had that happen, but mine was with electric popsicles.
*handing you a shot of tequila,
Baron needs to stalk up on his liquor or i just don't know my way around yet.
I have a fully stocked back room dear Vinde what do ya need behind the bar and I'll get it
 
au_man said:
I'll let the ladies have their fun with the sweet drinks and go for a shot of whiskey thanks... ;)
We're on to tequila now au man.
*pouring you a shot of whiskey
Cheers
*licking the salt, drinking tequila and sucking the lemon
 
Back
Top