Baron's Rec Room

microbiology311 said:
Thank you for the tequila shot.. too bad there is no one I can take it off of... *evil grin*

*offers a body part*
Tequila is the bane of my existence... I can't drink it in public or I'd be likely to get arrested... :devil:
 
microbiology311 said:
hmm... best drink I have ever made:
pineapple rum
Cocoanut rum
Mango rum
OJ
Geradine (cherry flavoring)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo good!

One of my favorites:

Adios Mother Fucker
- 3/4 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Rum
- 3/4 oz Tequila
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 oz Sweet & Sour Mix
- 2 splash(es) Cola
- 1 dash(es) Blue Curacao

Like a light blue long island iced tea - tastes amazing, and you don't notice how far gone you are until you've had a couple. And then ... well, the name is pretty accurate.
 
Vinde said:
We're on to tequila now au man.
*pouring you a shot of whiskey
Cheers
*licking the salt, drinking tequila and sucking the lemon

I'm a bit selective with my whiskey, as I am with my women... Pendleton chilled please... :D
 
hmm..
licks that pretty dick.. sprinkles salt on it.
Takes it completely in my mouth, licking the salt off. Take my shot and lime. :)

Thanks
 
au_man said:
I'm a bit selective with my whiskey, as I am with mu women... Pendleton chilled please... :D
*shooting the first whiskey i poured
ok let's try this again.
Pours another shooter of whiskey, How's that?
Taking the bait
How do you like your women?
 
hmmm anything else sound good???
can you make me the three rum drink.. (need to find a name of it)
 
microbiology311 said:
hmm..
licks that pretty dick.. sprinkles salt on it.
Takes it completely in my mouth, licking the salt off. Take my shot and lime. :)

Thanks

I thought I was supposed to keep the lime wedge in my mouth, and then you were supposed to take it without either of us using our hands... ;)
 
microbiology311 said:
hmmm anything else sound good???
can you make me the three rum drink.. (need to find a name of it)
You bet. Baron found me what i needed.
*mixes a big batch to share

Hey baron i think i'm crashing here tonight. :D
 
mirrors2 said:
I thought I was supposed to keep the lime wedge in my mouth, and then you were supposed to take it without either of us using our hands... ;)


hmm that one is for next time *evil grin*
hmm.. you wanna a tequila shot?
 
Vinde said:
You bet. Baron found me what i needed.
*mixes a big batch to share

Hey baron i think i'm crashing here tonight. :D


Baron.. can I sleep in your bed? I don't think i'm going to be able to make it home either..
 
Ragdohll said:
HI EVERYONE!!!! wondered if I might get a fresh drink?
Sure ragdohll, want the same or would you like to try micro's favorite drink?
 
Vinde said:
Sure ragdohll, want the same or would you like to try micro's favorite drink?


ok.. I'm going to climb into the shower and go to bed. (gotta be up at 7:30 to get my fat ass to th gym)... anyone wanna join me?

*big grins*
 
microbiology311 said:
Baron.. can I sleep in your bed? I don't think i'm going to be able to make it home either..
*goes and makes the bed for the ladies and prepares the sofa for myself*
 
microbiology311 said:
ok.. I'm going to climb into the shower and go to bed. (gotta be up at 7:30 to get my fat ass to th gym)... anyone wanna join me?

*big grins*
Night micro. Nice meeting you.
 
microbiology311 said:
hmm that one is for next time *evil grin*
hmm.. you wanna a tequila shot?

Does that mean I have to pick just one spot to lick?
 
microbiology311 said:
ok.. I'm going to climb into the shower and go to bed. (gotta be up at 7:30 to get my fat ass to th gym)... anyone wanna join me?

*big grins*
At the gym or the showers? :devil:
 
Vinde said:
*shooting the first whiskey i poured
ok let's try this again.
Pours another shooter of whiskey, How's that?
Taking the bait
How do you like your women?

Hot, wild and as willing to take as they are good as they receive...I'm a simple man.

Very open minded, no demands, no expectations.
 
au_man said:
Hot, wild and as willing to take as they are good as they receive...I'm a simple man.

Very open minded, no demands, no expectations.
*taking notes and commiting to memory.
 
hmm... the gym in the morning.. shower tonite.

Mirrors: with that AV.. you can lick where-ever you like * evil grin*
 
microbiology311 said:
hmm... the gym in the morning.. shower tonite.

Mirrors: with that AV.. you can lick where-ever you like * evil grin*

I'm gonna note that you said that in your permanent record. <nod>

:devil:

(And I wholeheartedly approve of anyone who can do a convincing evil grin...)
 
Back
Top