Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanksbutterscotch_ said:Nice av red. :0
lol and what do you want?butterscotch_ said:Okay, drop your cocks and pick up your socks! I want a drink red!![]()
redbaron05 said:lol and what do you want?
*prepares Butter a screwdriver*butterscotch_ said:A screwdriver I think. I need it badly.
redbaron05 said:*prepares Butter a screwdriver*
http://bar.scotty.de/rezepte/images/screwdriver.jpg
dear butter dont you remember as part of your compensation package for being my secretary you have free unlimted use of all Rec Room facilities So go ahead an watch anything you wantbutterscotch_ said:It looks great, I may relax and watch your tv if that is okay?
redbaron05 said:dear butter dont you remember as part of your compensation package for being my secretary you have free unlimted use of all Rec Room facilities So go ahead an watch anything you want
lol go for it darlin *grabs a Dp and flops on the sofa beside Butter*butterscotch_ said:Thanks, how about "The Exorcist?" I need some light entertainment. lol
redbaron05 said:lol go for it darlin *grabs a Dp and flops on the sofa beside Butter*
howdy Ms Micro whats your brand?microbiology311 said:good evening all!!!
Baron- gotta a beer for me??
redbaron05 said:howdy Ms Micro whats your brand?
*sits a cold bottle on the bar*microbiology311 said:hmmm black cherry smirmoff (bitch brew sounds good right now)
redbaron05 said:*sits a cold bottle on the bar*
http://www.badgerwest.com/images/SmirnoffBlackCherryVodka.jpg here ya go.
are you okay do you need a friendly ear?
well thats not too considerate of her it takes 2 mins check mail and make a callmicrobiology311 said:yeah... I found out about my date... she had a family crisis and didn't check her email to get my cell to call me...
redbaron05 said:well thats not too considerate of her it takes 2 mins check mail and make a call
okay pretty lady as long as you are okaymicrobiology311 said:well she gave me more detail and im ok with everything... I wouoldn't have call either....![]()
redbaron05 said:okay pretty lady as long as you are okay![]()

wonders how long it would take me to get from texas to KC?microbiology311 said:yeah... i'm fine. I just need to get laid.
damnit but theres nno takers

redbaron05 said:wonders how long it would take me to get from texas to KC?![]()
hmm 3-5 hours from here to dallas so 14 hours about dangmicrobiology311 said:9 hours from KC to dallas
redbaron05 said:hmm 3-5 hours from here to dallas so 14 hours about dang
I'm down just about an hour northeast of Houstonmicrobiology311 said:where are you at then?