microbiology311
<-- Yes that's me
- Joined
- May 5, 2006
- Posts
- 3,695
redbaron05 said:one diet coke coming up *pours a diet coke and sits it on the bar*
ohhh.. thank you! *gives you a kiss on the cheek*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
redbaron05 said:one diet coke coming up *pours a diet coke and sits it on the bar*
you're welcomemicrobiology311 said:ohhh.. thank you! *gives you a kiss on the cheek*
redbaron05 said:you're welcome![]()
ugh poor you have fun but take care and dont get too hot drink plenty of watermicrobiology311 said:ok.. well I gotta get working on my yard. I'm in the process of cleaning up trees and weeds![]()
See you later.microbiology311 said:ok.. well I gotta get working on my yard. I'm in the process of cleaning up trees and weeds![]()
awwwwVinde said:See you later.
I have to do that later so you have my full sympathies.
Howdy BrieSweetBrie said:*walks in and heads over to the pinball machine*
Hey Red can I get a Raspberry Ice tea ?
you're welcome dearSweetBrie said:*opens bottle* MMMMMMM thanks darlin.
Vinde said:Just coming in to escape the insanities of rl for a little bit.
Hi.microbiology311 said:here for a little bit! i gotta go tan in a little while.
Vinde said:Hi.
How did the yardwork go?
Ok now i have to ask what you do for work that you would have to pack? Ok yes i'm snoopy.microbiology311 said:good.. got all of the trees out and took them to the dump..
so now I just have to pack for work, go tan, and then have a date tonite.

Vinde said:Ok now i have to ask what you do for work that you would have to pack? Ok yes i'm snoopy.![]()
Ok that makes sense.microbiology311 said:I work an hour away on the weekends doing home health for developmentally disable. Since I work overnites and 30 hours on the weekends, I don't have time to drive back home to take a shower and change so I go to my friends house there in town.
*sobbing..... I GOT STOOD UP*.......... Goes sits on the couch before I hit somethingmicrobiology311 said:good.. got all of the trees out and took them to the dump..
so now I just have to pack for work, go tan, and then have a date tonite.
No way!!!microbiology311 said:*sobbing..... I GOT STOOD UP*.......... Goes sits on the couch before I hit something
You're right that's even worse.microbiology311 said:It was a HER.....
females aren't supposed to pull shit like this..
sooooooooooooo pissed..
sorry to hear you got stood upmicrobiology311 said:*sobbing..... I GOT STOOD UP*.......... Goes sits on the couch before I hit something
howdyRagdohll said:*strolls in * wow! doesn't even feel like I ever left... HI ALL! Whats up?