Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
howdy and thank youcasto2086 said:Baron
Haven't been on for a while. Love the new AV.
kbc![]()
aww too bad about the rain can I get ya something warm and cozy to drink?Ragdohll said:Good morning!!!!![]()
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!! Its a wet and rainy weekend.......sigh...guess I'll just get all cozy here
Afternoon Vinde my weekend is going goodVinde said:Afternoon baron. My weekend is going great, how about yours?

Great to hear that baron.redbaron05 said:Afternoon Vinde my weekend is going good![]()

sure how about a cup of hot cocoa.....redbaron05 said:aww too bad about the rain can I get ya something warm and cozy to drink?
thanks may i get you anything?Vinde said:Great to hear that baron.![]()
ya want marshmallows with that?Ragdohll said:sure how about a cup of hot cocoa.....
Hiya Vinde!
Afternoon Rogdohll. I had a rainy weekend last weekend, i hate them. I'll try sending some of my sunshine your way.Ragdohll said:sure how about a cup of hot cocoa.....
Hiya Vinde!
No that's alright. Just came in for quick minute between loads of laundry. If you're around later maybe i'll challenge you to a game of pool.redbaron05 said:thanks may i get you anything?

*giggles* you BET!!! thanxredbaron05 said:ya want marshmallows with that?
Vinde said:Afternoon Rogdohll. I had a rainy weekend last weekend, i hate them. I'll try sending some of my sunshine your way.
you're onVinde said:No that's alright. Just came in for quick minute between loads of laundry. If you're around later maybe i'll challenge you to a game of pool.![]()

http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/ilc/2000/0100/cocoa.jpgRagdohll said:*giggles* you BET!!! thanx
howdy Brie how are yaSweetBrie said:*walks next door and pokes my head in the door *
Hi Red.and company.
Cool, i'll be back to kick your butt later.redbaron05 said:you're on![]()
redbaron05 said:
Vinde said:Cool, i'll be back to kick your butt later.
*off to look up how to play pool.![]()
lol bring it onhere ya go dear butterbutterscotch_ said:I'd like one of those red, it looks great.