BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just got home from goofing off.. lol

I'm sitting, writing in a Starbucks, having left the office after my office time was up. I'll be on the work laptop around 4:30 to download the crap I need to put into nice reports
 
I'm sitting, writing in a Starbucks, having left the office after my office time was up. I'll be on the work laptop around 4:30 to download the crap I need to put into nice reports

I brought my Starbucks home with me.. thankfully they have a drive thru
 
I had a short shift today and the drive was not fun. It seems you guys sent us your snow.:rolleyes:
 
Waving to sunbunny and RJ
I do believe the weatherman blamed the US for our snow. We all know the weatherman is never wrong.:D
 
It was good.. but now the cup is empty and I'm hungry so tossed couple of pieces of left over pizza in the oven.

Hi Ace :kiss:

I just did leftover stir fry and looking for my afternoon coffee fix. I love working from home..hi Sunbunny :kiss:
 
Good thanks, I finished shoveling the driveway and am relaxing now. You sound like a good cook. I like your av btw.
 
Good thanks, I finished shoveling the driveway and am relaxing now. You sound like a good cook. I like your av btw.

My daughter shoveled snow last week.. a first from her I think. A bit of a shock from the one I couldn't even get to help rake leaves as a child.. lol
 
It's nice and clear and in the 40s here today.
There's almost no sign of it having snowed in the past week. :)
 
My daughter shoveled snow last week.. a first from her I think. A bit of a shock from the one I couldn't even get to help rake leaves as a child.. lol

Sunday, it was all hands on deck, cleaned up the driveway and some of the backyard, making room for anymore that was supposed to fall today
 
I have no where left to put the f...ing snow. I already can't see to back out the drive way safely now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top