Parental_advisory
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2022
- Posts
- 700
I was alive at 1 point. Not sure anymore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hiya and welcome..I mean I'm alive but I'm also brand new and literally just this minute stumbled into this thread so probably not as helpful
Looks like mouth to mouth is neededI was alive at 1 point. Not sure anymore
Thank you.... Seems like as good a place as any to settle in for now. And the scenery is nice based on my scrollingHiya and welcome..
I need mouth to something. And kettle meet potLooks like mouth to mouth is needed
U fuckin perv..
Right onThank you.... Seems like as good a place as any to settle in for now. And the scenery is nice based on my scrolling![]()
This angelI need mouth to something. And kettle meet pot
I will apoligise now i tend to be an asshole, jist ask KathyThank you.... Seems like as good a place as any to settle in for now. And the scenery is nice based on my scrolling![]()
I was looking for my eye roll pic but somehow found this View attachment 2500730My angel![]()
Weird i have a similar pic, but with my mouth on itI was looking for my eye roll pic but somehow found this View attachment 2500730
So.. hiyaI mean I'm alive but I'm also brand new and literally just this minute stumbled into this thread so probably not as helpful
Let's see.... I'm 50... Straight white guy originally from Indiana but living in Ohio.So.. hiya
U haven't looked at ur profile yet so I know nothing about u..care to share
Ur not done yes?Getting my shovel going to re-start digging my basement
That's coolLet's see.... I'm 50... Straight white guy originally from Indiana but living in Ohio.Brand new here but enjoying so far. Uhhh I don't know what else is there? I mean I like curvy women which is why I even wandered in here
Yeah i did start refilling so at least that dirt is loose. Good news is i didnt cancel the order for the dungeoun equipmentUr not done yes?
Right behind u refilling the basement
I used to live in Colorado..... All my knowledge of Kansas comes via a car window racing across i70That's cool
I'm also 50
Act 12n on a good day
Live in KS.. but Tex is home
HeheYeah i did start refilling so at least that dirt is loose. Good news is i didnt cancel the order for the dungeoun equipment
U should have napped.. wouldn't miss shitI used to live in Colorado..... All my knowledge of Kansas comes via a car window racing across i70![]()
Thanks darlinOnly the best for you my love
My only knowledge is from staring in kathy's window while she isnt paying attentionI used to live in Colorado..... All my knowledge of Kansas comes via a car window racing across i70![]()
I knew I was feeling a creeper vibeMy only knowledge is from staring in kathy's window while she isnt paying attention