kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,406
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It wasn't weird until you invited me inI knew I was feeling a creeper vibe
Leave pizza at my door next time
U know I'm gonna have the munchies eventually
I thought ud be cool w me and Big Bertha..she really likes uIt wasn't weird until you invited me in
Is bertha the left or right boob? I forget. But i think they both liked meI thought ud be cool w me and Big Bertha..she really likes u
Hahaha fuckin cute fuckIs bertha the left or right boob? I forget. But i think they both liked me
Hello to u.. warm soft hugs for u
•melts•Hello to u.. warm soft hugs for u
U doing ok today?
Yeah..he too•melts•
better for that Kathy mmmmmm
And ur not wrong•melts•
better for that Kathy mmmmmm
Ill kick their assesFuckin frat boys
I gotta find em firstIll kick their asses
I got you babyAnd ur not wrong
I'm way way WAY overdue for a massage
I'll set traps we will get those bastardsI gotta find em first
I know u doI got you baby
Yeah i'll rub your butt tooI know u do
But...
https://voca.ro/1eZlYavEVopII'll set traps we will get those bastards
HahaYeah i'll rub your butt too
Oh that was me i came over. You were gone so i had a party. My bad