kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,291
Fuckin leave me a hooker if ur gonna trash my place.fuckOh that was me i came over. You were gone so i had a party. My bad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fuckin leave me a hooker if ur gonna trash my place.fuckOh that was me i came over. You were gone so i had a party. My bad
I knew something was stinky.. pretty sure u can write that debt off assholeI thought i did. She wasn't moving i got scared and ran. Glad she came back around enough to leave.i did still owe her money, oh well
I hope u did before u had fun..eweYou might wanna change your sheets
Of course i didn'tI hope u did before u had fun..ewe
Dirty fuckerOf course i didn't
If she comes back just paybher i'll pay you backI knew something was stinky.. pretty sure u can write that debt off asshole
You love it or me?Dirty fucker
Yup I love it
Famous last words..If she comes back just paybher i'll pay you back![]()
Is that rude or an invitation? Either way you are fucking beautiful
BothIs that rude or an invitation? Either way you are fucking beautiful
Good answerBoth
I'm not dum dumGood answer
You are not.I'm not dum dum
Just don't judge my intelligence by my life choicesYou are not.
I would neverJust don't judge my intelligence by my life choices
That's a dumbass right there
Not the worst look you've given me
Right... accompanied by my for real grrNot the worst look you've given me
I know that grr too well. I know it's supposed to be scary, but damn it's cuteRight... accompanied by my for real grr
Grr GRRR scary grrllI know that grr too well. I know it's supposed to be scary, but damn it's cute