BDSM Flirt

CatEyes said:
I wish I could stay but I have to get to bed. Sorry Sierra.

But hey, that means there's more for the rest of you.

Nite ladies and enjoy

Nite Navarre.

CatEyes

Nite Cat.:rose:
 
CatEyes said:


Next time? Is this going to be a regular thing? I'm game.


CatEyes
Next time, Navarre might meet you at the door with his flogger in hand... hehe

Honestly, cat... there is nothing to be afraid of... ever hear that the best way to get rid of your fears is to confront them??? :)
 
Well, red.. i'm going to have to get out of here too.. my bed is calling me! have a great night (which i'm sure you will, under Navarre's guidance):D
And, Navarre... goodnight sweet man.. i'll be talking to you!!
 
SierraMoon said:
Well, red.. i'm going to have to get out of here too.. my bed is calling me! have a great night (which i'm sure you will, under Navarre's guidance):D
And, Navarre... goodnight sweet man.. i'll be talking to you!!

Have a great night Sierra.:rose:
 
Walking into the BDSM lounge and seeing no one is around she goes behind the bar and grabs herself a nice cold beer. On her way across the room she turns the radio on to a soft rock station. Reaching the couch she slides her heels off and after taking a long drink of her beer she lays down and decides she might as well take a nap until someone shows up. With the music in the background she slowly drifts off to sleep.

CatEyes
 


Pain That Does Not Weep


by Blue Dolphin ©



Bound by silken scarf she lay
as fingers did entwine
within her luscious labia
to stir, the honeyed wine

Leather thong left to the side
rosebud pink expose
there lick the tip to fullness
let musk invade my nose

Blindfold moan, and tethered sigh
as drive my devil deep
inside the covered cavern
to pain that does not weep
 
Hi Sierra!

Guess you're setting that alarm nowadays huh? You've made it two days in a row.:eek:

CatEyes
 
I'm so ready to throw my computer out the window. It's so darn slow today.

CatEyes
 
Dixi, I have a strange question for you.

Do you have any of those nipple chain things with the loops? Is there a trick to these things? I almost killed myself putting it on the first time I tried and the next time I got it on with no problem by going slow but then I couldn't get the darn thing off.

CatEyes
 
That's not really a strange question to me. Go figure....~giggle~

I don't have any of that kind tho. My chains have the tweezer style clamps on the ends of them. I would venture a guess tho that slow going would be the best way. As for getting them off, well that could get tricky I suppose...lol.

Sorry I'm not much help on those.

~smile~
 
It's ok, just thought I'd ask. ;-)

Maybe practice makes perfect.

I'm not into the whole pain thing so the tweezer clamp things wouldn't work for me. hmmm....tweezer...if someone tugs do they come off?

CatEyes
 
Well sometimes they do. Most often they don't tho. Not too painful either, to me that is. Of course I also like clothes pins...lol
 
Nahh Not really an ouch situation, in the right frame of mind. Ok well there is an intense rush when they are removed honestly, but while they're on and being put on......mmmmmm.

:devil:
~grin~
 
Are you talking about the tweezer clamps or the clothes pins?

Cause I tried clothes pins and it wasn't just a nice pinch. It hurt like hell! Maybe it's different if you're in a certain situation or frame of mind. I'll have to give it a try someday when I'm in that frame of mind.

Cateyes
 
Back
Top