BDSM Flirt

Hey all!! is anyone still left here? Navarre, i'm glad i missed the dinner tonight.. i'm deathly allergic to shrimp... but, if you are the dessert, then i definately want some of that!! :D
 
Hi Sierra, we're still around.

*shhh* we can't have Navarre for dessert. Red won't share. Not that I can blame her. ;-)

CatEyes
 
dixicritter said:
dixi's here but has to take off. Real life and all that...~wink~

Ohhh a spanking Red? how wonderful! Maybe I can get one from my Master tonight. :devil:

Good night all....:rose:

~smile~

Nite Dixi. Have a good one.

CatEyes
 
CatEyes said:
Hi Sierra, we're still around.

*shhh* we can't have Navarre for dessert. Red won't share. Not that I can blame her. ;-)

CatEyes
red.. you won't share with us?? Just think Navarre, that would be 3 subs there to do your bidding... :p , and cater to your every whim!!
 
SierraMoon said:

red.. you won't share with us?? Just think Navarre, that would be 3 subs there to do your bidding... :p , and cater to your every whim!!

Well, I guess that is up to him . . .


Nav, Sir, enjoy your dessert.:kiss:
 
Just wanted to sneak in and say hello to everyone.

Hi Nav, Hi Red ;)

Nav's dessert? Did I hear that right Big Brother?

Nice to meet everyone
 
Hi Amber. Nice to meet you.

I don't think Navarre likes the idea of being dessert.



CatEyes
 
SexyAmber said:
Just wanted to sneak in and say hello to everyone.

Hi Nav, Hi Red ;)

Nav's dessert? Did I hear that right Big Brother?

Nice to meet everyone
Nice to meet you too SexyAmber!
He's either our dessert, or we are his...:D
 
Thank you Sierra and Cat for such a warm welcome *smiles*

Sheesh Nav ... it's like a virtual buffet here!

and did I read Red took a spanking well?
 
Any friend of Navarre's is a friend of ours Amber....

so, Navarre, do you need to build up your appetite before dessert? i know of some great ways to work off the shrimp!!:p
 
Now lets get this straight ladies.

I will be having YOU THREE (or four) for desert.
 
navarre said:
Now lets get this straight ladies.

I will be having YOU THREE (or four) for desert.
i'm in!! ;)
red, cat?? you aren't going to abandon me now, are you?
 
CatEyes said:
Couldn't it be the other way around??

CatEyes
cat.. you just hang with red and i, and we will all be just fine... Navarre is a very gentle Dom, from what i've heard, and i'm sure he will take it easy on you for a bit!:)
 
I wish I could stay but I have to get to bed. Sorry Sierra.

But hey, that means there's more for the rest of you.

Nite ladies and enjoy

Nite Navarre.

CatEyes
 
Back
Top