- Joined
- Jul 11, 2025
- Posts
- 15
bla
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That photo is gonna get moderated. The site has banned nude photos let alone ones displaying coitus.
To answer your second question only: people.
People could - and based on some of the stories I’ve seen that get through moderation - would use it to introduce banned material.
A minority of humans really suck and mess things up for the rest of us.
Yes - it would be nice to have good behavior rewarded.I've long felt that there should be a threshold, say for example, two years on the site with ten published submissions and no violations of site rules, after which authors would be able to self edit their work without going through the current lengthy process. If they violated the rules, they would lose the privilege.
It is amazing everybody saying the same things as comment 1 already did.
Still, it would be good to be able to remove chapters ourselves. Same goes to pulling back published chapter, edit it, and release it for publishing again, passing through the same content checks as any other chapter.
With 151 works in roughly 14 months and getting 800 followers I guess I need a faster Admin.
I dont mind having it as draft and release for publishing again -sometimes it is really worth my time and I will save Admins work. Right now, as a stupid solution I am asking them to remove +/-30 chapters which I will edit rfo msctratch and publish again. Simply because those were my first ever chapters and I have grown as a writer.I've long felt that there should be a threshold, say for example, two years on the site with ten published submissions and no violations of site rules, after which authors would be able to self edit their work without going through the current lengthy process. If they violated the rules, they would lose the privilege.
If this is preaching for you I have to smile. I just hope Literotica picks up the ideas here.Hi. We're the choir.
Quit preaching to us. We aren't the ones you need to convince, really.
I just hope Literotica picks up the ideas here.
Just to prevent any misunderstandings here: @Voboy used "preaching to the choir" to mean "presenting an argument to people who are already convinced". Not "preaching" as "a condescending lecture".If this is preaching for you I have to smile.
Just to prevent any misunderstandings here: @Voboy used "preaching to the choir" to mean "presenting an argument to people who are already convinced". Not "preaching" as "a condescending lecture".
That's why I thought I'd explain the idiom.OP did say that English wasn't his first language.
That's why I thought I'd explain the idiom.