BlackShanglan Sighting!

I've done that too! Sometimes I even have a partner!

I'm certain we can accomplish her side of it... but to accomplish it on my side may be difficult, simply based on recovery times for a man of my years. I shall stock up on the vitamin E, however, and fully intend to give it my best attempt.
 
I'm certain we can accomplish her side of it... but to accomplish it on my side may be difficult, simply based on recovery times for a man of my years. I shall stock up on the vitamin E, however, and fully intend to give it my best attempt.

Five miles below the posted speed limit will get the job done. I have confidence in you!
 
A :kiss: for one of my favorite horses from the good little witch.
 
*nuzzles* to all of you, although they are now slightly oaty nuzzles. Bless you, Shereads, for that kindness. It's good to see you, Sarahh, and the glood little witch as well. It feels like warm and happy old times.
 
*nuzzles* to all of you, although they are now slightly oaty nuzzles. Bless you, Shereads, for that kindness. It's good to see you, Sarahh, and the glood little witch as well. It feels like warm and happy old times.

I thot I heard hoofbeats...

Hi there Shang! Where you been off to? Greener pastures? ;)

Missed your erudite commentaries on things Lit-erary.
 
My favourite horsey, it is good to see you abouts. :kiss:

You know, it's soon Christmas cake baking time, I always think of you then! :rose:
 
With the Horsie back, the business in crops will be booming. ;):D

Welcome back
 
How do Horsie, long time no neigh
I got married and published, in that order, things are fairly rosy.
x
V
 
Shang - we were asking about you in the 'Gone Missing' thread a few days ago. Glad to see you found your way back to the barn.

How have you all been? Have I missed any momentuous events? :heart:

Ami was deathly ill with pneumonia for a while, but in his second post back, he was already threatening to shoot us all between the eyes, so I think he survived it okay.

Other momentous events - I don't know. I slipped a truly vile story past the screeners for the Halloween contest. Jenny Jackson has been grieving a loved one and has been absent for quite a while. I actually don't know why I put those two events next to each other, since one is totally inconsequential, and the other is truly heartbreaking, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Hay!
 
Back
Top