Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
Not to mention DANGEROUS...there were about 50 bees buzzing in the rose bush right next to me when I took the pic, LOL! :D

I LOve that last pic with the white top Sis ,ya look like a Model ,seriously and plz be careful about Bees ..I should know as I am allergic to them:heart: :D
 
~Dream~ said:
I LOve that last pic with the white top Sis ,ya look like a Model ,seriously and plz be careful about Bees ..I should know as I am allergic to them:heart: :D

Good morning Dream

Im allergic too
 
bootgrrl said:
Not to mention DANGEROUS...there were about 50 bees buzzing in the rose bush right next to me when I took the pic, LOL! :D

Whoa, but I don't think I would notice too much you being around and all;)
 
arkavatar said:
Morning sexy dream:kiss:

hehheheh ...see?? I KNEW you'd see me sooner or later:D :kiss: :kiss:

I needed you here last night to protect me from the mean ol Storms Arky ...( Hates Lightning):rolleyes:
 
YourBuddy said:
Im over my neediness from yesterday. Im all about you right now:)

I like that last pic mmmmm. You make your car look very inviting

It does have a nice roomy interior... ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And now I'd say it's high time...

bootgrrl said:
Well, when you put it THAT way... :kiss: :heart: :rose:

hmmmm so now how do i answer that ...

i would rather you put it "this" way.....LOL
 
~Dream~ said:
hehheheh ...see?? I KNEW you'd see me sooner or later:D :kiss: :kiss:

I needed you here last night to protect me from the mean ol Storms Arky ...( Hates Lightning):rolleyes:

Like I coudn't see you :kiss: I like lighting so sure I'd protect you:rose:
 
Blue Dolphin said:


oh
That would be delightful Dream
kisssssss n hugssssss darlin


kisses n hugggs to you also babe ..I thought we could start our breakfast out with a lil Dream over easy ,some Coffee ,Toast ...Cream-Filled Dream Donuts ...LOL:devil:
 
~Dream~ said:
{{{Booty }} good morning sweety!!! I LOVE the new Avy!! Someone told me I should put my wet t-shirt one into an avy ...hmmm maybe....

I know what ya mean about da pics..No Appreciation ..I swear!! well I LOved em sis as always ...

we had a bad storm here last night ..knoocked out half the power in town and made me thankful My Toys are Battery -operated:D :kiss: :heart:


{{Buddy}}:kiss: Morning sexy

{{Arky)) I KNOW you are Up as well:kiss:

{{{Sis!}}} :heart:

Thanks, sweetie...glad you're here now, 'cause I have to run! :kiss:

Have a good day, everyone... :cool:
 
YourBuddy said:
Much better, how are you today?

Doing great sweety .slept in cause I really didnt get much sleep...I havea problem going on with my right foot..I think it has to do with my disability.....been in alot of pain with it ...still waiting on my corrective shoes to arrive..from Mesa,Arizona:kiss: :D
 
bootgrrl said:
{{{Sis!}}} :heart:

Thanks, sweetie...glad you're here now, 'cause I have to run! :kiss:

Have a good day, everyone... :cool:

Take care sweetie

We will miss you
 
arkavatar said:
Like I coudn't see you :kiss: I like lighting so sure I'd protect you:rose:

I actually Think the Lightning is Beautiful ( I am in Awe of it) ..however I always have a fear that out of ALL the Houses it will hit MINE ..cause 1 time it did hit this really BIG oak tree in my backyard and split it in two ...and fell on against my bedroom window....didnt break it tho:rolleyes:
 
~Dream~ said:
Doing great sweety .slept in cause I really didnt get much sleep...I havea problem going on with my right foot..I think it has to do with my disability.....been in alot of pain with it ...still waiting on my corrective shoes to arrive..from Mesa,Arizona:kiss: :D

What is taking it so long, is someone walking it up:D

The weather might be affecting it too, we are getting storms today, still suppose to be near 90 though. Kinda wish I could take my son out and play in the rain.
 
bootgrrl said:
{{{Sis!}}} :heart:

Thanks, sweetie...glad you're here now, 'cause I have to run! :kiss:

Have a good day, everyone... :cool:

(((Booty)) :heart:

Take care and Hurry back Sis
( geez ya cant expect me to handle ALL these men alone):rolleyes:


Altho the thought Is 'tempting':devil: :p
 
~Dream~ said:
I actually Think the Lightning is Beautiful ( I am in Awe of it) ..however I always have a fear that out of ALL the Houses it will hit MINE ..cause 1 time it did hit this really BIG oak tree in my backyard and split it in two ...and fell on against my bedroom window....didnt break it tho:rolleyes:

Oh wow, I can understand how you'd not like it then:rose:
 
~Dream~ said:
kisses n hugggs to you also babe ..I thought we could start our breakfast out with a lil Dream over easy ,some Coffee ,Toast ...Cream-Filled Dream Donuts ...LOL:devil:



he he he
cream-filled sounds PERFECT to me sexy Dream
 
YourBuddy said:
What is taking it so long, is someone walking it up:D

The weather might be affecting it too, we are getting storms today, still suppose to be near 90 though. Kinda wish I could take my son out and play in the rain.


LoL...Nope they are being Custom -made specially to fit My feet..hmmmm I can give ya a link and show ya what i have so ya can know what I am dealin with ..k?

http://www.cmtworld.org/epublisher/publish/article_00133.php


i just always grin and bear my pain cause my Daughters have this also and I wanna set a good example ..its a genetic thing and its femaale dominant:D
 
Blue Dolphin said:


he he he
cream-filled sounds PERFECT to me sexy Dream


mmmmmmm so does a Morning Protein-filled 'shake FRom a certain Dolphin:p :devil: :p
 
Back
Top