Bootgrrl Unzipped...

arkavatar said:
That pic just about does it, although you standing over me for real would peg the needle :p

*LOL*

Peg the needle? Now THERE'S a phrase I haven't heard before... ;)
 
Awesome new Pics Sis!! whoo hoo!!:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Nice to Meet You also Ted:kiss:


wow see Booty ?? Told ya Your pics Brings the Men out in Droves..:D
 
bootgrrl said:
Kewl! :cool:

There's nothing like taking in a baseball game in NY...even if it's *shudder* a Yankee game! :D

Shame on you, saying the Y word.

Chicago is a great town too, especially Wrigley Feild
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Peg the needle? Now THERE'S a phrase I haven't heard before... ;)

Lets just say that really reallyreally excited wouldn't even be close to strong enough a description:devil: ;)
 
YourBuddy said:
LOL, I thought the hood needed chrisening, plus it wasnt me last time.

Oh, that's right....

You were the rogue motorcycle cop and I was the sexy - albeit wrecklessly driving - motorist! ;) :p :devil:
 
~Dream~ said:
Awesome new Pics Sis!! whoo hoo!!:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Nice to Meet You also Ted:kiss:


wow see Booty ?? Told ya Your pics Brings the Men out in Droves..:D

*LOL*

Are you sure you're not outside incentifying them with free passes to the dungeon?! :devil:
 
YourBuddy said:
Shame on you, saying the Y word.

Chicago is a great town too, especially Wrigley Feild

I must admit...this is true. Wrigley is pretty darn cool...despite the Cubs! :cool:
 
arkavatar said:
Lets just say that really reallyreally excited wouldn't even be close to strong enough a description:devil: ;)

Well, then...I think I need my needle pegged more often! :p :devil:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Now, I have to admit ...... you know how to get my interest, Boots! What can I say about this shot? ....... Cock-stiffeningly wonderful? ;) :p


Bootiful Boobs

Thank you, babe... :kiss:

If I'd known that's what it would take to get you over here, I would've posted that loooong ago! ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
I must admit...this is true. Wrigley is pretty darn cool...despite the Cubs! :cool:

Lets make a deal, if I refrain from any Mets comments you do likewise with the Cubs.

We can seal it with a fuck or a kiss
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Are you sure you're not outside incentifying them with free passes to the dungeon?! :devil:

who Moi?? * whistles ever so Innocently**:D


{{{Higher}}:kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Are you sure you're not outside incentifying them with free passes to the dungeon?! :devil:

who Moi?? * whistles ever so Innocently**:D


{{{Higher}}:kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Are you sure you're not outside incentifying them with free passes to the dungeon?! :devil:


*puts the dungeon passes in my pocket*

((((((((boots)))))))))) :kiss: Great pics there sis :)

((((((dream))))))) :kiss: I dont think she saw that passes ;)

((((((kayte)))))))) :kiss: How you doing today my twin? :)

(((((((((((all the men)))))))))) :kiss: 's

Hope everyone is having a great day!
 
appleapps said:
*puts the dungeon passes in my pocket*

((((((((boots)))))))))) :kiss: Great pics there sis :)

((((((dream))))))) :kiss: I dont think she saw that passes ;)

((((((kayte)))))))) :kiss: How you doing today my twin? :)

(((((((((((all the men)))))))))) :kiss: 's

Hope everyone is having a great day!


Damn Lit and its Double posts ..GRRR

Hiya sexy Sis Apps:heart: :kiss:

ya never know if she saw em or not Sis ...Booty has a WAY of Finding out things..:devil:
 
appleapps said:
*puts the dungeon passes in my pocket*

((((((((boots)))))))))) :kiss: Great pics there sis :)

((((((dream))))))) :kiss: I dont think she saw that passes ;)

((((((kayte)))))))) :kiss: How you doing today my twin? :)

(((((((((((all the men)))))))))) :kiss: 's

Hope everyone is having a great day!


Morning App:kiss:
 
~Dream~ said:
Damn Lit and its Double posts ..GRRR

Hiya sexy Sis Apps:heart: :kiss:

ya never know if she saw em or not Sis ...Booty has a WAY of Finding out things..:devil:


Well, maybe if we stick together we can confuse her a bit or at least change the subject ;)
 
Back
Top