Bootgrrl Unzipped...

YourBuddy said:
Just horny and I know who can take of it for me, you

I will take care of you too, over and over

I think there are LOTS of grrls around here who can take care of you, sweetie...I'm just one of 'em! ;) :kiss:
 
arkavatar said:
OH yeah, use it however you like:devil:

Hmmmm...decisions, decisions...

Well - I'm sure I'll figure something out that'll make us both happy! :devil: :p
 
bootgrrl said:
I think there are LOTS of grrls around here who can take care of you, sweetie...I'm just one of 'em! ;) :kiss:


whoo hoo Booty!! that was your 7777 th post ..Lucky!!!

Buddy probably just knows that Noone can take as Good of care of Him Like Yo can but I'm sure alot of us would Love to try ..:D :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
I think there are LOTS of grrls around here who can take care of you, sweetie...I'm just one of 'em! ;) :kiss:

Im only able to count them on one hand, you being the 1st one
 
bootgrrl said:
Hmmmm...decisions, decisions...

Well - I'm sure I'll figure something out that'll make us both happy! :devil: :p

I know I'm happy just thinking about it:devil:
 
~Dream~ said:
whoo hoo Booty!! that was your 7777 th post ..Lucky!!!

Buddy probably just knows that Noone can take as Good of care of Him Like Yo can but I'm sure alot of us would Love to try ..:D :kiss:

Wow...I didn't even realize! I'll take all the good luck I can get, thank you very much! :D

And there was another milestone reached just now...your post to DT was the 5000th on this thread!

WOO HOO!!! 5000 posts in less than a month...not too shabby! I'd say that calls for some dancing bananas! :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
bootgrrl said:
Ahhh....now THAT'S what I call an AV! :p

You look terrific, Dream-grrl! :heart: :kiss:

thanks sweet Sis!! and thanks again for making it for me..

thank-you also Arky:kiss:

whoo hoo 5000 posts!!!:D
 
Good morning beautiful....I hope your having a great day...I love that AV....and I love whats underneath that shirt :rose:
 
~Dream~ said:
mmmmm How'd ya Know thats my WEAK spot??:rolleyes: :kiss: :devil:

I have ways of knowign these th ings....I am the pleasure giver you know ;)


Like my new AV?
 
~Dream~ said:
An appetizer For Arky:p :p :kiss:

maybe you can cut that last pic down to avy size for me babe?

Yummy-looking treat, Dream. Only for arky?
 
Curvaceous Gent said:
I have ways of knowign these th ings....I am the pleasure giver you know ;)


Like my new AV?


mmmm Love the ass pic babe!!:p :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top