Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Owlz said:
Yummy-looking treat, Dream. Only for arky?


well.......I know Arky has a Big appetite ...But I am having an all-you -can eat- Buffett today ..:p :devil: :p
 
Curvaceous Gent said:
Thank you.....your AV is pretty hot as well ...VERY hot actually *nibbles the back of your neck*


thanks sexy ..I had ALOT of Inspiration after viewing those VERY HOT VERY HOT pics Of Booty:heart:
 
~Dream~ said:
thanks sexy ..I had ALOT of Inspiration after viewing those VERY HOT VERY HOT pics Of Booty:heart:

I've yet to see a pic of booty that wasnt hot :)
 
bootgrrl said:
Thanks, darlin'... :kiss:

I need ALOT more than just spoonin'...but I guess you've gotta start somewhere! :p :D :devil:

if ya need a lot....then it takes a while.....so you have to start nice and slow with basics......:p :kiss:

have a great day gorgeous:D
 
lorddragonwolf said:
boots and dream great pics as always. boots when i come through new york ill be looking for you.

thanks sweety:kiss: :kiss: :p
 
~Dream~ said:
thanks sweet Sis!! and thanks again for making it for me..

thank-you also Arky:kiss:

whoo hoo 5000 posts!!!:D

You're welcome, sweetie... :kiss:

Maybe I'll post the rest of my outdoor pix to commemorate this milestone... ;)
 
Curvaceous Gent said:
Good morning beautiful....I hope your having a great day...I love that AV....and I love whats underneath that shirt :rose:

Morning, babe... :kiss:

Then let me tease you a little more with this shot... :p
 
Curvaceous Gent said:
I have ways of knowign these th ings....I am the pleasure giver you know ;)


Like my new AV?

*rawr*

Just :heart: a man that flaunts ALL his assets! :devil:
 
bootgrrl said:
You're welcome, sweetie... :kiss:

Maybe I'll post the rest of my outdoor pix to commemorate this milestone... ;)

Nice bootie Bootie

You need to put your hands on the hood, spread your legs and be frisked. I think a strip search is in order
 
zammius said:
if ya need a lot....then it takes a while.....so you have to start nice and slow with basics......:p :kiss:

have a great day gorgeous:D

Thanks, darlin'...looking forward to working my way towards the advanced stuff! :devil:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lorddragonwolf said:
boots and dream great pics as always. boots when i come through new york ill be looking for you.

Well, in that case, I'll give you REAL specific directions...so you won't have to look very hard! ;)

Are you planning to visit NY sometime soon, babe? :cool:
 
bootgrrl said:
Well, in that case, I'll give you REAL specific directions...so you won't have to look very hard! ;)

Are you planning to visit NY sometime soon, babe? :cool:

hopefully next summer going to visit family in ct. so i will have to pass through ny. might even take the boy to a ball game in ny too.
 
YourBuddy said:
Nice bootie Bootie

You need to put your hands on the hood, spread your legs and be frisked. I think a strip search is in order

*sigh*

Again?! :D
 
lorddragonwolf said:
would love to see the sexy boots in the great outdoors in all her great beauty.

You mean, the great outdoors...beyond my backyard?

And - what exactly - do you mean by 'ALL'?! ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
So, what does it take to get you REALLY excited, Arkie?! ;)

That pic just about does it, although you standing over me for real would peg the needle :p
 
lorddragonwolf said:
hopefully next summer going to visit family in ct. so i will have to pass through ny. might even take the boy to a ball game in ny too.

Kewl! :cool:

There's nothing like taking in a baseball game in NY...even if it's *shudder* a Yankee game! :D
 
Back
Top