Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
*chuckle* That’s the beauty of this place, sweetie…you don’t have to limit yourself to just one! ;)

the beauty of this place is people like you dear

:) :rose: :kiss: :rose: :)
 
Just a liitle morning :p :p :p :p

to get your motor running this morning, sexy grrl.:devil: :eek:

Have a great one sweety. I would love to get all dressed up and cum get you for a fun night.:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Booty}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Have a terrific Tuesday, gorgeous!!! :)
 
Re: Last pic for now...

bootgrrl said:
It's like you read my mind, darlin'...that's EXACTLY what I need! :devil: :kiss: ;)

Gotta run now...dinner time and all that! Thank you to everyone who spent time here this afternoon... :heart:

Love the new pics...these made me stand at attention, and this made me drop to my knees...hot!
 
bootgrrl said:
Alas, no. This grrl was barely noticed - and most definitely untouched - by the opposite sex until I was 18... :eek:

Ummmm, you said untouched by the "opposite" sex....is there a fraudian slip there My naughty lilbootgrrrl? he he he

XOXO, MH4u















*Yeah, I know...I've made up for alot of lost time since then!*
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Booty}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Have a terrific Tuesday, gorgeous!!! :)

I looks like Kayte may be a werecat.

Wolf eyes transmigrating to cat eyes in her AV.

Really halloweeny.:kiss:

Hey, bootgrrl. How's your afternoon? Sexy woman.

:kiss: :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...there's just something about a man saying "Wow" to me, that makes me go weak in the knees... :kiss:


Wow, oh wow,........oh god WOW!!!!


I see some soap left over. I have a dirty mind that needs cleaning!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: uh huh

bootgrrl said:
Kinda figured you did.... *purrrrrrrrrrrr* :devil: :kiss: :p

Note: I thought about leaving a little landing strip when I took these pics...but at the last minute, I changed my mind. So this may be the one and only time you see me like this...

In which case I'm glad i didn't miss it ....

Delightful .... :p

:kiss:
:rose:
 
I want to bump the sexiest minx there is Boots were are you :kiss: :p :rose:
 
Good evening {{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope your Hump Day was a great one!! :nana:
 
Are you teasing us? Come on, you can't hide that body of yours from us for too long!
 
Morning Sexy Grrl,:kiss:

Hope your day is going well, :rose:

Didn't see you around much after you touched base yesterday. :(

Kept looking for you, but all your fans were keeping the thread high on the list where it belongs, so I didn't sneak in and post a hello.

Have a great one.:heart:
 
Re: Last pic for now...

bootgrrl said:
It's like you read my mind, darlin'...that's EXACTLY what I need! :devil: :kiss: ;)










Gotta run now...dinner time and all that! Thank you to everyone who spent time here this afternoon... :heart:
There are a few memorable feelings that I like falling on My face,a gentle rain,the first snowflakes,and now this,in a word..Sweet !!..barroga agus poga :rose: :kiss:
 
Alt said:
Lucky us! Keep making that time, babe! You're gorgeous!
Are YOU trying to ‘make time’ with me, babe? ;)

Alt said:
Still doesn't! ;)
And I don’t think Marcia Brady ever posted nudie pix on the internet, either!

Alt said:
Well? We're waiting! :p
Alt said:
Are you teasing us? Come on, you can't hide that body of yours from us for too long!
Just long enough to drive you mad with desire, babe… :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:




There are a few more pics from the Bath/Shaving series left...revealing the 'finished product', so to speak... ;)
 
manofsteel52 said:

Mmmm... luscious!
I love the anklet... nice touch. You do know what it means, right...?;)
*LOL* It means you haven’t been paying much attention to my ankles, darlin'! I've been wearing that ankle bracelet all summer… ;)

manofsteel52 said:
Ummmm...
I think I've seen you like this before darlin'... and I certainly want to taste you like this!;)
:kiss:
What’d I tell you about climbing up on my roof and peeking through my skylight? :rolleyes:

manofsteel52 said:
WoW!

Mmmm.... on your knees baby! :p :kiss:
I didn’t hear you say 'Pretty please'... :p
 
frankjoebobal said:
hmm... one word i do believe: lick after lick after lick
(ok ok... maybe five. guess i just couldn’t help it :))
Sweetie…you just do the licking and leave the counting to me! :p :p :p

frankjoebobal said:
What a mess you made.... guess its going to take a collaborative effort to get that all cleaned up... ;)
Teamwork – it’s what made this country great! :D
 
Back
Top