Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: *NEW PIC SERIES ALERT*

bootgrrl said:
Yes, I do, darlin'... ;)

And did you ever wonder how the beaver got so bald in the first place? :p
Any time you need a helping hand with that, baby, just call me...
Or, if you just need a taste tester...;)
:p :p
 
Alt said:
Something tell me Santa would rather be riding you!

Cute bootgrrl, no doubt you had to be fighting off the boys then, too!

Alas, no. This grrl was barely noticed - and most definitely untouched - by the opposite sex until I was 18... :eek:















*Yeah, I know...I've made up for alot of lost time since then!*
 
bootgrrl said:
Alas, no. This grrl was barely noticed - and most definitely untouched - by the opposite sex until I was 18... :eek:



*Yeah, I know...I've made up for alot of lost time since then!*

Lucky us! Keeping making that time, babe! You're gorgeous!
 
manofsteel52 said:
Christmas '72...
I was serving in the AF in sunny Mississippi spending my free time in pool halls & stripper bars.

You were a cute little girl...
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Marcia Brady had nothin' on me, babe... :D
 
Re: Re: Re: uh huh

zammius said:
gulp....uh.....yesssssssssssssssssssssss...i have just the thing...:kiss:

Kinda figured you did.... *purrrrrrrrrrrr* :devil: :kiss: :p
















Note: I thought about leaving a little landing strip when I took these pics...but at the last minute, I changed my mind. So this may be the one and only time you see me like this...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: uh huh

bootgrrl said:
Kinda figured you did.... *purrrrrrrrrrrr* :devil: :kiss: :p

Note: I thought about leaving a little landing strip when I took these pics...but at the last minute, I changed my mind. So this may be the one and only time you see me like this...

Ummmm...
I think I've seen you like this before darlin'... and I certainly want to taste you like this!;)

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: uh huh

bootgrrl said:
Kinda figured you did.... *purrrrrrrrrrrr* :devil: :kiss: :p
















Note: I thought about leaving a little landing strip when I took these pics...but at the last minute, I changed my mind. So this may be the one and only time you see me like this...

hmm... one word i do believe: lick after lick after lick
(ok ok... maybe five. guess i just couldnt help it :))
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: uh huh

bootgrrl said:
Kinda figured you did.... *purrrrrrrrrrrr* :devil: :kiss: :p



Note: I thought about leaving a little landing strip when I took these pics...but at the last minute, I changed my mind. So this may be the one and only time you see me like this...


i guess you can imagine what i look like about now..........let's just say "batter up".....:D

and you know who is the best cleanup......slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp:devil:
 
frankjoebobal said:
*raises his hand*.... I'll gladly volunteer first for that challenge :D

Afternoon sweetie... I hope your day is going well

I DO :heart: enthusiasm in a man! Especially when it carries over to the bedroom... :devil:

I'm good, baby - great to see you here! You're just in time to help with the lotion... :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
I DO :heart: enthusiasm in a man! Especially when it carries over to the bedroom... :devil:

I'm good, baby - great to see you here! You're just in time to help with the lotion... :kiss:

What a mess you made.... guess its going to take a collaborative effort to get that all cleaned up... ;)
 
MaverickMan said:
Looks like the grrl us waiting for Santa's present.:D

Very pretty Grrl.:kiss:

:p :p :p :p

Awww...thanks, baby! :kiss:

You'll notice I was still in my 'yarn' phase. I hadn't yet graduated to the ribbon look I'm known for today! :D
 
ShavedGuy said:
Hiya Sweetie:kiss:

Mmmmmm You have got sexier with each passing year hon.....you were a sexy santa in 72 and now you would make a super sexy santa in 2004:kiss:

Wow...a 10 year old described as "sexy"?

It's gotta be the boots! :D :p ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
Wow...a 10 year old described as "sexy"?

It's gotta be the boots! :D :p ;)

Hehehehe.....serves me right for just typing and posting without reading what i've just typed......was actually meant to read that you were a cute santa in 72 and got sexier since.....but anyway, i'm sure you know what i mean:D

:devil: Back in 72 you thought that puss in boots was a fairy tale...now in 2004 you think differently:devil:

Mmmmmmm just picturing you in a pair of thigh high boots and a mini skirt...bending over wearing no panties flashing your freshly shaved pussy.....WOW WOW WOW....getting all excited here....hehehe

Kisses for you :kiss:
 
Last pic for now...

manofsteel52 said:
Any time you need a helping hand with that, baby, just call me...
Or, if you just need a taste tester...;)
:p :p

It's like you read my mind, darlin'...that's EXACTLY what I need! :devil: :kiss: ;)










Gotta run now...dinner time and all that! Thank you to everyone who spent time here this afternoon... :heart:
 
bootgrrl said:




You know I’m just teasing, Kayte.

Although IMHO, your AV has more than enough....ummmm, movement....just the way it is! :p


Good evening {{{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: There is a bit of movement in the AV. :p

Hope your Monday was a marvelous one:D
 
Damn i missed you, but i aint missed your pix 100 :kiss: just for your ASS, 1000 :p for those fantastic breasts 10,000 :p & :kiss: For your sensual kitty :devil: :rose:
 
Back
Top