Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
Sweetie…you just do the licking and leave the counting to me! :p :p :p


Teamwork – it’s what made this country great! :D
What made it great for me was you :D :rose:
 
jbab said:
Damn i missed you, but i aint missed your pix 100 :kiss: just for your ASS, 1000 :p for those fantastic breasts 10,000 :p & :kiss: For your sensual kitty
I’m ready to take delivery on those :kiss:es and :p’s anytime you are, babe!

jbab said:
I want to bump the sexiest minx there is Boots where are you :rose:
Hee hee…I do :heart: being called a minx!
 
zammius said:
i guess you can imagine what i look like about now..........let's just say "batter up".....

and you know who is the best cleanup......slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp:devil:
Maybe you should’ve hauled your wood out to St. Louie, darlin'...they sure could’ve used the help! :p


Curvaceous Gent said:
OMG!!! What a great series bootie babe! I've been away a bit too long :)
You know what they say, babe ~ Absence makes the heart grow fonder...and the dick grow harder! :D
*Ok, I just made that up...but it seemed appropriate!*

ShavedGuy said:
Hehehehe.....serves me right for just typing and posting without reading what i've just typed......was actually meant to read that you were a cute santa in 72 and got sexier since.....but anyway, i'm sure you know what i mean

Back in 72 you thought that puss in boots was a fairy tale...now in 2004 you think differently

Mmmmmmm just picturing you in a pair of thigh high boots and a mini skirt...bending over wearing no panties flashing your freshly shaved pussy.....WOW WOW WOW....getting all excited here....hehehe

Kisses for you :kiss:
*LOL* I knew what you meant, sweetie. Everything’s cool. But you’re soooo adorable when you get all flustered like that… :kiss:

kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} There is a bit of movement in the AV. :p

Hope your Monday was a marvelous one
If your tongue moves like that in R/L, I’d say there’d be lots of OTHER movement, as well! :eek:
 
bootgrrl said:
I’m ready to take delivery on those :kiss:es and :p’s anytime you are, babe!


Hee hee…I do :heart: being called a minx!
Waiting to deliver :kiss: & :p To there delivery addresses :p
 
Mmm, delicious posts, grrl. Hopefully you'll keep it up as much as I am now! :D
 
*NEW HALLOWEEN PIC SERIES ALERT*

A little bit of a tease... ;)




















*It should take you all of 30 seconds to figure out what my costume is...if you haven't figured it out already!*
 
Hey nurse grrl, I believe you have a patient to attend to! ;)
 
happy2bhubby said:
No babe, you've got em all licked !!

:rose:
Well - not ALL of ‘em. I think one or two of ‘em might have gotten away. ;)

arkavatar said:
Evening sexy, looking so hot:devil:
I cranked the thermostat up to the “hot, sweaty body” level, just for you, babe!:devil:

looking4it said:
the beauty of this place is people like you dear :rose:
It’s always wonderful to see you here, sweetie. You are just the most darling, man...:kiss:

scott40 said:
Wow - so hot Bootgrrl. mmmmmm and looks so tasty!
It’s all in the presentation, babe.

Bon Appétit! :D
 
You are great, what fantastic pics. I just cant see enough of your sexy tits and great pussy, wheather covered or not. :p :p
 
MaverickMan said:
Morning Sexy Grrl,:kiss:

Hope your day is going well, :rose:

Didn't see you around much after you touched base yesterday. :(

Kept looking for you, but all your fans were keeping the thread high on the list where it belongs, so I didn't sneak in and post a hello.

Have a great one.:heart:

*sigh* What am I going to do with you, Mav?

I’m just going to have to tie you down and torture you with licks and nibbles and other assorted oral ministrations until I can get you under control... :devil:





:kiss:
 
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

This posting is taking forever - it's soooo frustrating!

At this rate, I'll finish up the Halloween pics around Thanksgiving... :rolleyes:





/rant off

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress...*
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL* It means you haven’t been paying much attention to my ankles, darlin'! I've been wearing that ankle bracelet all summer… ;)


What’d I tell you about climbing up on my roof and peeking through my skylight? :rolleyes:


I didn’t hear you say 'Pretty please'... :p


Good evening {{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: You are such a marvelous tease!!

Absolutely Hot! :p
 
boot lover said:
Wow, oh wow,........oh god WOW!!!!


I see some soap left over. I have a dirty mind that needs cleaning!!
Mmmmmm…well, why don’t we work each other into a froth and see where it goes from there… :devil:

ellem said:
Ahh pepper boots, dildos & blood. Who can forget?
Duh! It was the thigh-high boots… :rolleyes:

SimonSays1 said:
In which case I'm glad i didn't miss it ....

Delightful .... :p

:kiss:
:rose:
You always did have impeccable timing, sweetie… ;)
 
MastersHands4u said:

Ummmm, you said untouched by the "opposite" sex....is there a freudian slip there My naughty lil bootgrrrl? he he he

XOXO, MH4u
Unfortunately no, MH4u…the only hands that had carnal knowledge of my body back then…were my own! :eek:

*Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...*
 
Very nice? Dooode, she past very nice back before her first post!
 
kamalw1 said:
hey boots! I love the pics.
Hey…thanks, babe!

Guess what? I still have a few more Yankee pics to post…and guess who the lucky recipient is? :D :p :D

I'm only kidding. This'll be the last one. I'll save the rest for spring training....
 
bootgrrl said:
I'm only kidding. This'll be the last one. I'll save the rest for spring training....

I'd luv to make a head first slide between your legs, grrl! Can you think of other slides we can practice?:devil:
 
Re: Re: Last pic for now...

FinnMacCool said:
There are a few memorable feelings that I like falling on My face,a gentle rain,the first snowflakes,and now this,in a word..Sweet !!..barroga agus poga :rose: :kiss:

:eek: There's nothing 'falling' in that pic, darlin'! Or was that just wishful thinking on your part... ;)
 
Back
Top