G
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
frankjoebobal said:hmm.... 1,000 licks with some massagin?![]()


darlin,anytime your sweet kitty be on My eager tongue,tis will be wishful,and always hopin wishes cum true,btw,likin the nurse series already,specially the heart earrings..barroga agus poga doona worry,lookin at the rest of you as well..delicious..bootgrrl said:There's nothing 'falling' in that pic, darlin'! Or was that just wishful thinking on your part...
![]()



bootgrrl said:I'm always looking for new 'talent' to join my team.
How 'bout it, babe...would you like to come on board?![]()
I'll leave the door open...front AND back!
Your wish is my command, luv...![]()
Such a marvelous, lovely professional uniform. 
bootgrrl said:Try and pace yourself, babe...I'm just getting started!
Hey...c'mon now. Those eyebrow wiggles that accompanied his post spoke volumes...
Uh uh...got a pole handy?![]()

bootgrrl said:If you'd been in the room, the next pic in that sequence would've melted the camera...![]()

bootgrrl said:I wish ALL men were so easily pleased...
Thank you, babe...this one's for you.![]()
bootgrrl said:I suppose I could stop...but where's the fun in that?!![]()
*Remember that 'closer look' you wanted? Here it is...*

bootgrrl said:*sigh* There's no point posting any more pics, when there's no one around to look at them...![]()

bootgrrl said:I wish ALL men were so easily pleased...
Thank you, babe...this one's for you.![]()
for each beautiful nipple sweetie... 
I would cum on anything for youbootgrrl said:I'm always looking for new 'talent' to join my team.
How 'bout it, babe...would you like to come on board?![]()
I'll leave the door open...front AND back!
Your wish is my command, luv...![]()
what have you instore for me next

WrkHrdPlaHrdr said:MMmmmm Bootgrrl.
This https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=10175386 looks VERY nice!![]()
Love the stockings....very sexy!
Thanks for sharing.![]()
If you're a fan of stockings, you've come to the right place.frankjoebobal said:How can you possibly stand to wear that????

MastersHands4u said:Sorry to hear that bootgrrrl, but I sure know I'd love to touch your body anytime you want. ;-)
XOXO, MH4u