Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Love vs Lust

bootgrrl said:
Oh, I know I can help you, baby. I have a two-step...no, make that three-step...program that's guaranteed to make you feel soooooooo much better. :p :devil: ;)

The only problem is...the more I treat men for this condition, the more it re-occurs. Hmmmm...go figure! :rolleyes:

Oh sweet Nurst bootie, your medicine has worked splendidly, the only thing now is that I am a-dick-ted to it (you).

:eek: :heart: :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Darn...I was shooting for slutty, but I guess I can live with 'sexy, fun and hot!' :D

Hope you had a great day, too, darlin'... :kiss:

Another good morning sexy grrl,

I was trying to be swaavey, and deboner.:rolleyes:

But I would love to do lots of very naughty things with you in that slutty nurses outfit with the cum proof fabric.:eek: :devil: :devil:

And truth be told you would probably be missing those sexy white panties already.:devil: :devil: :eek:

:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Looking...looking...LOOKING!!

bootgrrl said:
Mmmmmmm...I think I like it when you're all riled up! ;)

Well, it worked. You keep us riled up. Especially when you're posting pics.:D

:devil:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
kintama said:
something tells me the hospital didnt issue that uniform...

Au contraire, mon cher... ;)

Studies have shown that certain types of 'visual stimulation' speeds up the recuperation process.












This pic sent a guy home just hours after open heart surgery! :D
 
Yowza!

Happy frickin Halloween!

Suddenly I'm feeling like I need to be nursed back to health..
 
Riled up??

bootgrrl said:
Mmmmmmm...I think I like it when you're all riled up! ;)

Bootgirl..... perhaps you could strap on something that would be a bit more arousing than a thermometer.....? Just a thought. I won't even suggest what type of probing tool would be my favorite since you are the nurse. (Read Francypant's NurseFrancypants story if you need a bit of inspiration.)

You are of course inspiring as always... I wonder how many ounces per day of enjoyment are inspired thanks to you?
 
Re: Re: Re: Looking...looking...LOOKING!!

MaverickMan said:
Well, it worked. You keep us riled up. Especially when you're posting pics.:D

:devil:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Well, good...'cause I'm hoping that all that extra energy will be channeled in my direction! :p
 
bootgrrl said:
Au contraire, mon cher... ;)

Studies have shown that certain types of 'visual stimulation' speeds up the recuperation process.

This pic sent a guy home just hours after open heart surgery! :D

It'd certainly help my recuperation, but I definitely would not be leavin. Not without my favorite nurse joining me, anyway..
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Last pic for now...

FinnMacCool said:
darlin,anytime your sweet kitty be on My eager tongue,tis will be wishful,and always hopin wishes cum true,btw,likin the nurse series already,specially the heart earrings..barroga agus poga doona worry,lookin at the rest of you as well..delicious.. :rose: :kiss:

So glad you like them, darlin'... :kiss:

Yeah, I like the hearts, too...the spleen earrings just did nothing for the outfit! :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last pic for now...

bootgrrl said:
So glad you like them, darlin'... :kiss:

Yeah, I like the hearts, too...the spleen earrings just did nothing for the outfit! :D

I don't think I would be worried about your earrings at this point.

I would be working on getting those sexy panties on the floor and those sexy legs spread.:devil: :eek:

:kiss: :rose:

:p :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
Hey...none of that 'self diagnosis' stuff, babe. A full body exam is called for....

You can do me, first! ;) :p :devil:
You know I'll gladly do you first baby.
I was looking at your new title line, though, and I was thinking that's exactly what I was going to say to you...;) :p

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Re: My hand shading my eyes...scanning left for you...right...where?

onemoreguy1 said:
You forgot to look down, babe... ;)

onemoreguy1 said:
and I have this pain...actually two...kinda...one on each side... :rolleyes:

:kiss:

C'mere baby...let me kiss it and make it all better... :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{Booty}}}}} :kiss: Such a marvelous, lovely professional uniform. :p

Makes you wonder what the 'profession' is though...doesn't it? :D

kayte said:
Looking at them now darling!! Hope to see you back later. :kiss:

Thank you {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: I can always count on you for a morale boost!
 
Wonderful pics, nothing quite as sexy as a gal with a nice tan wearing white. You look great. :p :p
 
frankjoebobal said:
10,000 :p for each beautiful nipple sweetie... :rose:
10K??? Better bring the Chapstick... :D
frankjoebobal said:
Have to love the thought of undressing you and leaving in nothing but those stockings
Stockings AND shoes, baby...remember how short I am? ;)

frankjoebobal said:
Lying down on the job are we?

By all means, take all the rest you need.... :kiss:
Nah...that's just another way of assessing the patient's....ummmm, needs! :p :p :p
 
deepstar7 said:
Wonderful pics, nothing quite as sexy as a gal with a nice tan wearing white. You look great. :p :p

Or...almost wearing white, *LOL*! :devil:

Thanks, sweetie... :kiss:
 
Alt said:
It is more like X-mas with such wonderful presents awaiting my arrival. :kiss:

Awwww, what a sweet way to put it. Thank you, baby! :kiss:

So.....what're you waiting for? Your 'present' is waiting to be opened... :devil:
 
Back
Top