Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
Welcome to my thread, babe! :kiss: If you're a fan of stockings, you've come to the right place.

Of course, I like to think that you're in the right place....even if you weren't a fan of stockings! ;)


Have to love the thought of undressing you and leaving in nothing but those stockings
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL* Just think of it as...another Halloween costume! :D

I can't believe I just noticed that your nurses uniform was cum proof fabric.:D :devil:

Really will save on dry cleaning bills that result when you do this.

Damn, that's hot babe.

:p :p :kiss: :kiss:

:devil:

:rose:
 
MaverickMan said:
I can't believe I just noticed that your nurses uniform was cum proof fabric.:D :devil:

Really will save on dry cleaning bills that result when you do this.

Damn, that's hot babe.

:p :p :kiss: :kiss:

:devil:

:rose:

Yeah...... what he said :kiss:
 
kintama said:
if just once i had seen a nurse like you i wouldnt have this phobia of hospitals;)

And you haven't even seen my *ahem* beside manner yet.

Not only will you be cured of your phobia, but you'll never want to leave! :devil:
 
bootgrrl said:
And you haven't even seen my *ahem* beside manner yet.

Not only will you be cured of your phobia, but you'll never want to leave! :devil:

good thing i have medical insurance;)
 
Re: Re: Last one for now...

boot lover said:
AArrrrrrooooooo!!!!! I LOVE halloween!!!!

Let me guess...werewolf, right? And the sight of a full moon brings out the animal in you if I'm lucky! :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
Let me guess...werewolf, right? And the sight of a full moon brings out the animal in you if I'm lucky! :p :p :p

And little white bootgrrl said,"What a big tongue you have"

And the big bad wolf said,"all the better to eat you with my dear."

:p :p :p :p :p

:rose:
 
Re: Re: Last one for now...

happy2bhubby said:
"Aaaah,, Mis Nurse Booty, you see I have this problem,,, my penis is hard and it won't go down. It's been like this ever since I started looking at Mis Bootgirl's pics. Do you think you can help me?"

:eek: :eek:

Oh, I know I can help you, baby. I have a two-step...no, make that three-step...program that's guaranteed to make you feel soooooooo much better. :p :devil: ;)

The only problem is...the more I treat men for this condition, the more it re-occurs. Hmmmm...go figure! :rolleyes:
 
Re: Re: Last one for now...

manofsteel52 said:
Well, FUCK ME baby!
You just made my day... Cum over here and let me show ya where it hurts...:devil:

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Hey...none of that 'self diagnosis' stuff, babe. A full body exam is called for....

You can do me, first! ;) :p :devil:
 
mischevious eye said:
I don't think that I would use the term rolling maybe stiring up.That pic got my attention

Getting your attention is easy, babe....keeping it is more of a challenge.

That's when you gotta bring out the 'big guns'! :D













*Ok...maybe 'big' is a bit of a stretch...* :eek:
 
bootgrrl said:
Getting your attention is easy, babe....keeping it is more of a challenge.

That's when you gotta bring out the 'big guns'! :D













*Ok...maybe 'big' is a bit of a stretch...* :eek:

sure do like your big guns. Even better when they are uncovered.:p
 
MaverickMan said:
Good morning sexy grrl,

Hope your day goes really well.:kiss:

The new pictures are as always, sexy, fun and HOT.

Wonderful job my sweet. :devil:

:kiss: :rose:

Darn...I was shooting for slutty, but I guess I can live with 'sexy, fun and hot!' :D

Hope you had a great day, too, darlin'... :kiss:
 
Back
Top