Bootgrrl Unzipped...

oh, my!

what a beauty you are!!!! Oh, you have me saying it over and over......I will be dreaming of you in that nurse outfit....those legs...the outfit hugging the beauty of your body...lovely...just lovely!@
 
jbab said:
I would cum on anything for you :heart: what have you instore for me next
The question is...what DON'T I have in store for you? ;)

jbab said:
Your my inspiration :D
jbab said:
*blush* :eek:

jbab said:
nurs i hav a problem since i looked at this pick it's a trrrobbbing http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/new/love-smiley-086.gif
*LOL* Again?! I'm gonna have to make you sit on a block of ice next time you look at my pics! :rolleyes:




*Like now...*
 
Re: Re: with you...

bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...not necessarily, babe. I'm equally fun by day OR by night! :D

I'm absolutely sure that you are hot grrl! And in that sexy outfit you have me more "fun" than I've been in a long time.:devil:

In fact I'm so fun I'm aching to take you in the medical supply closet for some anatomical refresher courses.:p :p :devil: :eek:

Wonderfully Hot:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Re: oh, my!

Lukie said:
what a beauty you are!!!! Oh, you have me saying it over and over......I will be dreaming of you in that nurse outfit....those legs...the outfit hugging the beauty of your body...lovely...just lovely!@

Grazie, baby... :kiss:

Perhaps you should have un'infermiera standing by at all your games....just in case the coach gets a little...over-heated! :devil:
 
MaverickMan said:
I can't believe I just noticed that your nurses uniform was cum proof fabric.:D

Really will save on dry cleaning bills that result when you do this.

Damn, that's hot babe.

:p :kiss: :devil: :rose:

*LMAO* Sluttiness and practicality aren't mutually exclusive, darlin'... :D :D :D
 
bootgrrl said:
Figured you might. ;) I'd better hurry up and lose some of this clothing, if I want to keep up with you... :p


Thank you, sweetie... :kiss:

If you need any help I'm ready to lend a hand or two or what ever else you might need

and you're so very welcome
 
frankjoebobal said:
Yeah...... what he said :kiss:

Tsk, tsk...no taking the easy way out, babe. I KNOW you can flirt with the best of 'em...

Perhaps you need a bit more motivation. ;)
 
kintama said:
good thing i have medical insurance;)
*nods* Sometimes I have to administer treatment 5-6 times a day...every day...for weeks, even months, at a time. It can be positively grueling!

But - through it all - my patients always have a big :D on their face. Bless their little hearts... :p

kintama said:
and which hospital is this?
Oh, it's very private and exclusive...but if you come closer, I'll whisper it in your ear. ;)
 
Luv2GetUWet said:
Oh nurse??? I'm experiencing a little swelling here :rolleyes:

Another one?! :eek: Looks like there's an epidemic of swollen appendages around here...

I might have to start handling y'all in groups soon, just to keep up... :devil:
 
bootgrrl said:
Another one?! :eek: Looks like there's an epidemic of swollen appendages around here...

I might have to start handling y'all in groups soon, just to keep up... :devil:

I don't think there is enough room in here for all of us in the condition we're in.:devil: :devil:

:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

MaverickMan said:
And little white bootgrrl said,"What a big tongue you have"

And the big bad wolf said,"all the better to eat you with my dear."

:p :p :p :p :p

:rose:

To which the little white bootgrrl replied...."Baby...where have you been all my life?!" :D

And they lived happily ever after... :heart:
 
My doctor is out of town and I need a complete physical exam real soon. What can I do to set an appointment up with YOU ? ;)

If you can work me in between ALL your other patients I'll be forever grateful. :devil:






I've heard you're pretty good ..........................
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
To which the little white bootgrrl replied...."Baby...where have you been all my life?!" :D

And they lived happily ever after... :heart:

**And he ate her all up and down and everywhere he could think of**

Nurse, I've obviously never had a female exam but I can't think of how a stethescope would be of any use in ther...........................

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Never mind.:devil::devil: :devil: :p
 
bootgrrl said:
And you haven't even seen my *ahem* beside manner yet.

Not only will you be cured of your phobia, but you'll never want to leave! :devil:

Boots,

I'm not sure if you meant bedside or beside, but I'd love to have you beside me at my bedside (or should that be bestride me);)
:rose:

:D
 
wideeyedgrin said:
Boots,

I'm not sure if you meant bedside or beside, but I'd love to have you beside me at my bedside (or should that be bestride me);)
:rose:

:D

Might just be your Best Ride ever!

If I know my Bootsies.:devil: :eek:
 
Back
Top