Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Delicious as always. bootgrrl! I'm going to have to go over these several more times. I don't wanna miss out on anything, you know? ;)
 
Happy Halloween Bootsie,

I hope your day has gone really well. This nurse series has really been so hot.:devil:

:kiss: :heart:
 
Hi there {{{{{{{{Booty}}}}} :kiss:


Have a Joyous Sanhaim too sweetie!! :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last one for now...

bootgrrl said:
To which the little white bootgrrl replied...."Baby...where have you been all my life?!" :D

And they lived happily ever after... :heart:
I think you need a thermo meter not a scope :p you can try my probe if you like :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
The question is...what DON'T I have in store for you? ;)



*blush* :eek:


*LOL* Again?! I'm gonna have to make you sit on a block of ice next time you look at my pics! :rolleyes:




*Like now...*
I need one for my lap as well or is it swell :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Such style...

is wondering about you Bootie. I have not been around much, but I have kept up with the wonderful pictures. You are a beautiful woman, and I hope you have a fantastic week. Smile and smile some more. :p :kiss: :heart:
 
Hello Baby

Damn if nurses had to dress like you in real life, they would have to build thousands more hospitals because non of the patients would want to go home...hehehe

Now me....i think i would want to take you home as my private nurse......i'm sure i can find a white lab coat and pretend to be a doctor....hehehe.....i'll take your temperature for you with my special thermometer.......and just in case i make a mistake with the temperature reading the first time, i'll have to take it over and over again just to make sure:D

Hmmmmmm now shall we take your temperature orally first???

Hope you had a stunning weekend baby:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Good night {{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope your weekend was a wonderful one!!!
 
bootgrrl said:
Figured you might. ;) I'd better hurry up and lose some of this clothing, if I want to keep up with you... :p


Thank you, sweetie... :kiss:
I'm in need of healing hands so bring yours :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Just an early morning bump to one of the sweetest, sexiest ladies on Lit.

Hope you have a fantastic week......... Rainy here today. :eek:













:confused: ? i so miss you..............................................
 
Hi minx, :p :kiss: :p hope all is well


:kiss: For you :p For your bits
 
Good morning {{{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a fantastic Monday!!! :D
 
bootgrrl said:
Hey…thanks, babe!

Guess what? I still have a few more Yankee pics to post…and guess who the lucky recipient is? :D :p :D

I'm only kidding. This'll be the last one. I'll save the rest for spring training....

A special gift for me? May I kiss you up and down your body in gratitude?:kiss:
 
distracted by Kayte

Will she or won't she take it down to the root???
She seems to be pausing.... waiting for the right moment.
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Booty}}}}}}} :kiss: Have a terrific Tuesday darling!!!


Hey ya'll!!!

GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
 
Re: distracted by Kayte

uptoplay2 said:
Will she or won't she take it down to the root???
She seems to be pausing.... waiting for the right moment.


Hi, I think the correct question is, did she? ;)

The answer is yes, all the way down my throat!! Mmmmmmmm :p


Opps, sorry Booty. I shouldn't be speaking like that on your thread!! Please forgive me hon!!
 
bootgrrl said:
For you and me? Yep! :D

All the more reason to take off our clothes...
DAMN!
Just had to drop in and say hi
And awesome series
One of the sexiest on lit
TY
:kiss:
 
Back
Top