California Directory

GLBDLT said:
ahhh thats right - geeez you need a PC Doc ASAP - pic is bra in shape of hands

I can open them now..I just found the post with that attachment....lol..interesting bra for sure. :)
 
Evening everyone. I think I scratched my hand helping my friend in her yard today. I wonder if there's a doctor in the house...?
 
sugarkisses said:
Evening everyone. I think I scratched my hand helping my friend in her yard today. I wonder if there's a doctor in the house...?

Peaks head in.... :rolleyes:



Did someone say doctor?
 
GLBDLT said:
What???? Not even a band aid? What a dude - geeez Okkk looking for one now - ahhhh here is one hearts on it - :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: booboo feel better now

Oooh hearts even lol wow. Yeah I think I shall tell him his bedside manner needs some work.:p
 
just look the other way..........

I am invisible...............I am not really here...............

greybeard
 
sugarkisses said:
Evening everyone. I think I scratched my hand helping my friend in her yard today. I wonder if there's a doctor in the house...?

All right Sugar what did you scratch it on?
 
Re: just look the other way..........

greybeard said:
I am invisible...............I am not really here...............

greybeard


Hey GB! Wondered where you'd gone off to! I have glasses that allow me to see invisible persons! ;) :D
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Hiya DrHike! :kiss:

Hi back at cha Cherrie, maybe its just me but is there something reflecting light off the upper end of that marvelous breast of yours?
 
DrHike said:
Hi back at cha Cherrie, maybe its just me but is there something reflecting light off the upper end of that marvelous breast of yours?


It's just my sparkling personality shining through! *lol* :D
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
It's just my sparkling personality shining through! *lol* :D

Or maybe like the aliens in that one movie where they pull their skin off and there's this pure energy light force underneath shining through.
 
DrHike said:
Or maybe like the aliens in that one movie where they pull their skin off and there's this pure energy light force underneath shining through.

Good movie... cocoon.
 
Cocoon

sugarkisses said:
Good movie... cocoon.

Thanks Sugar couldn't think of it, age and memory don't mix.

On the wound, just make sure its clean and use a little neosporin on it. Let it dry up and scab over to keep the inside clean. At least roses aren't poisonous. Isn't there some kind of fable or fairy tale about getting scratched with a thorn, falling asleep and kissed by a prince. Not really my genre.
 
Re: Cocoon

DrHike said:
Thanks Sugar couldn't think of it, age and memory don't mix.

On the wound, just make sure its clean and use a little neosporin on it. Let it dry up and scab over to keep the inside clean. At least roses aren't poisonous. Isn't there some kind of fable or fairy tale about getting scratched with a thorn, falling asleep and kissed by a prince. Not really my genre.

Looking out for my prince in the distance... riding up with some neosporin.
 
DrHike said:
Or maybe like the aliens in that one movie where they pull their skin off and there's this pure energy light force underneath shining through.


NOOOOOO! *lol*
 
Back
Top