Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deprive my delicate derierre of your carnal devotion?

I'm despondent, desperate and deprived!:eek: :p
 
Hi everyone!

Tomorrow is Hump Day! Please prepare your motion lotion now!

Des.....Dexterity develops deep devotion!:kiss:

tn_8tive I believe a distress call has been sounded by SCBT and Dawn! Are you on duty or me?:confused:
 
Dawn... hold on... help is cumming..er... coming soon!

tn_8tiv.... I believe Dawn has officially become a damsel in distress.

VBG.... I don't think you or I have the appropriate equipment to help our dear friend Dawn.


PZ... you are a devious devil. Is it my destiny to merely read about your deviant designs? Or do you truly desire to despoil and devour the dew from this Literotica devotee?:p :p
 
Des the best way I can answer that is...............


SLURP!!!!!!! :p :p :p



I thought Dawn really needed help!
 
oooh... PZ.... do it again.... PLEASE!:p :p :p :kiss: I promise to pay you back.....any way you want it.....:eek: Did I just say that?:eek:
 
That's right. I'm a vulcan psychic. The hair covers my pointy green tinged ears. See, I can even raise just one eyebrow. :cool:
 
It *scares* the hell out of me! I think I did hear you guys were twins a while back! :eek:




P.S. Des the only things I want to see pointy had better be tipped in a shade between dark brown to light pink! :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm? I must have scared them off! Oh well, it is a good thing. I really hate it when I have to send them to bed with a spanking!


Good night all!
 
Re: Deprive my delicate derierre of your carnal devotion?

Desdemona said:
I'm despondent, desperate and deprived!:eek: :p [/QU i may can help you des. i love your delicate derrere OTE]
 
Georgia Girl said:
Help Me!

Help Me!!

Help Me Right Effing Now or I'm gonna get pissy!!!

Dtawn
thats what i'm here for help. what part of ga are you from?
 
Wow reading the last three pages has my head spinning. An avalance of words and women getting naked i sure pick bad times to hibernate lol. I know the fun will continue tomorrow so i look forward to the next installment. I'm the satyr to your nymph you inflame my heart and boil my blood.
 
I believe the more important question is where are you from and why don't you register so you can come play too :)

;) We don't bite unless we are asked nicely

PZ- I will gladly do a private photo shoot for you

SCBT
 
Spankings? Did I hear somebody offer a spanking??

PZ.... I thought you enjoyed giving me a little spanking once in a while. BTW.... I have 2 pointy things that are just the color you described.....waiting for some special attention. :p

SB.... don't hibernate buddy, come and play.

SCBT.... you GO girl. I hear you tigers have sharp teeth.

slick9... thanks for the offer of assistance. Do register and come play with us often.



PaganZepher said:
Hmmmmm? I must have scared them off! Oh well, it is a good thing. I really hate it when I have to send them to bed with a spanking!


Good night all!
 
*RUNNING IN AND SEEING I'M TOO EFFING LATE*

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a day from hell. I was tied up on a conference call from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Than ended up with so much work to catch up on that I didn't have dinner until 8:30 last night. That made dinner every night this week very late. And there was two women in need:( that I couldn't take care of.

Well, maybe today will be better...at least, we can hope.

PZ, glad you were on duty. Thanks

Des, Thanks hon.:kiss:

Dawn, well, you know.:kiss:
 
*Great big sensual cat like stretches*

Morning everyone, I hope everyone has a marvelous day.

slick9.....I'm down here in south GA, you should register and come play with us.

Rooster....if we used you as an alarm clock we would sleep alot, its been a while since you showed up last.

SB.....it is the wrong time of year to be hibernating, you should be fornicating now.

TN....I hope today goes better, call in your sexetary to help out.

Des....keep all of them straight love and clear the path, you are one hot woman.

PZ...one day you'll get my jokes.

SCBT.....you are definately feeling better, I do so like your spunk. Where's Quinn?

Dawn
 
Georgia Girl said:
*Great big sensual cat like stretches*

TN....I hope today goes better, call in your sexetary to help out.


Dawn

No thanks, you know what I want.:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top