Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone...hope everyones day is going well.

Tiger...thanx, the song has alot of meaning to me as well. Have so many that i could compare to my life, but as of reciently, that one suits everything i have been going through.

Take care everyone and have a safe day.
 
She caught me!

Red- in a good way..lol..they just always said it was going to be me first but I guess not and please don't sneak you are more than welcome to look at my nipples or more anytime

(fanning self) I think its getting hot in here. Where's FS with that supersoaker anyway?


Hope everyone is doing well

Red
 
Glad to see the lovely ladies return. Though i see a few are missing. Hope all have a great night.
 
#97

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! It's number 97! don't worry Carolina Thread you will get number 100 but for now I'm off to scamper around and find other places to put myself so I can come back and get an AV!! lol

:)

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! It's number 97! don't worry Carolina Thread you will get number 100 but for now I'm off to scamper around and find other places to put myself so I can come back and get an AV!! lol

You go girl!!

Red
 
100

I DID IT!
WOW!! lol...I really thought it would take me forever to get this far...had a slow start..:) Now this is just a home to me and usual thing to do...I wish that Quinn was here to help me celebrate :( But hey I'm glad you are here *Red* :) WEll I'm still sick so I better go to bed...I'm going to post my AV after this...let me know what you think and if you like it you can thank FS for it :D she found it and sent it to me!


PZ- I know you'll probably read this- miss ya- wish you could have been here...you were one of the first ones to welcome me :)
Thanks!

Des-Thanks for the kind words

and to all the others! :D

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
SCBT congradulations on 100 and your right FS does have great taste. I wish you a speedy recovery. I hope everyone slept well i'm off to work early day :(.
 
Woooooohooooo and congrats to both Red and SCBT!!!! *passes red the supersoaker* Here ya go hun...cool off all ya want!*giggles* I see snooze is close to being really, really experienced here too so congrats will soon be in order for him. RavensWolf, good to see you back here. Navarre I hope your trip back home is a safe one. To everyone else, I hope each of you are having a good day and I think we can all say TGIF!!!! Now I'm off to see if anyone can help me soothe this damn sunburn I have...owwwwwwwwieeee. I should know better than to not put any suntan lotion on at the beach!!
 
*passes red the supersoaker* Here ya go hun...cool off all ya want!*giggles*

Shoot, where were you with it at about 2:15? I left my GD headlights on all day and was out in that 95ish degree heat trying to jump the friggin car.

ARRRRRGGGHH:mad:

(now I'm home in my little cotton pjs feeling much better now, thank you)

Red
 
Hi all.
Back from the road and at home.
It's been a long week.
Still stuffed from all the Maine lobster I ate Wednesday night.
Now it's nap time.
See y'all later.
 
Sorry red i hope you had a restful nights sleep. I can't wait till tonight the lewis tyson fight on ppv. I already have my snacks a refreshing beverages to take to my friends house where the gang hope to see a good fight. Well off to work be well everyone.:)
 
HiYaS Everyone!!! Looks like it's going to be a nice day out there today. Red, had I known you needed to be cooled off and wet down I woud have gladly helped you out. So uhhh SB.....do ya think this fight will be called because of a bite? I'm not too sure I'd want to watch....anybody else yes, but I don't care to support Tyson in any way anymore. Well I hope everyone has a great day.
*waves*
 
Hey yall I'm back!!!!! I bet I wasn't even missed :D .... not even gonna bother to try and catch up ... newborns seem to take all the time and energy from ya :) I've sure missed Lit this past month
 
I'm baaack!

I have returned from cavorting in the desert. I bet you guys didn't even notice I was gone. I missed you guys! I'll have to take some time when I'm not totally jet lagged and read what you've all been up to.

SCBT... I see you now have an av. Good for you! Congrats.

Rooster... you're always missed.
 
Hey guys and gals....New to Literotica, but born and bread in the great state of North Carolina. Charlotte to be more specific. Love the site and this thread
 
Sorry red i hope you had a restful nights sleep

Hey SB! I slept like a baby, thank you:)

Red, had I known you needed to be cooled off and wet down I woud have gladly helped you out.

Now she tells me:( FS, next time I'm all hot and bothered I will definetly call you!!:D

Red
 
Hey David-

Its always nice to see another Carolina boy! This is a great place, isn't it?

Red
 
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. Hope everyone's week has been great. Until next time.
 
Welcome to Lit David

I'm sure you'll find lots of fun here
 
Last edited:
Finest Silk i will say the era of Mike Tyson is over and Lewis put a BIG period on it. It was fun to hang out and relax after work. Red i'm glad you rested well and hope you enjoyed this beautiful day we had today. Des i'm glad to see you back i hope you hit the jackpot :). RavenStorm i'm glad to see you back i hope your not going to be a stranger. David welcome to the nicest lil spot on the web. And Rooster nice to see you back. Wow y'all got ole Snooze to do the most talking i ever did here must be all the smiling faces working on me.
 
Red i'm glad you rested well and hope you enjoyed this beautiful day we had today.

Yes, it was soo nice wasn't it? Makes up for those blistering days earlier this week.

You can talk to me any time you like, SB:)

Red
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top