Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lickaway said:
Not at all sweet lady. I am glad your week is looking as good as your av pic :devil:
thank you, dear.
My week is looking fantastic.... and has potential to end with a bang. :)
 
carverII said:
Is this heat never going to stop? I'm starting to believe in global warming now.
Well - you are Eastern NC, like I am. I feel like I'm baking. I think that I may go play naked in the sprinkler and frighten the neighbors.
 
AboutFace said:
Well - you are Eastern NC, like I am. I feel like I'm baking. I think that I may go play naked in the sprinkler and frighten the neighbors.


LOL......privacy fence fixes all that. I've been in the back yard all day barely dressed planting new flower beds.

Heat index is 105 outside
 
carverII said:
LOL......privacy fence fixes all that. I've been in the back yard all day barely dressed planting new flower beds.

Heat index is 105 outside
I was outside for a while - but gave up until tomorrow morning early.

And why the privacy fence? My one nosy neighbor deserves a show. She already believes that I'm not a "lady"..... so why not further it.... or prove it as the case may be.
 
Hi, all you Carolina people!

The temp. was at a cool 100 at the airport, higher at some displays thru town, then the storm that was the remnant of Erin came thru, dropping temps to the low 70's in an hour. Great, but muggy... :p
 
AboutFace said:
Well - you are Eastern NC, like I am. I feel like I'm baking. I think that I may go play naked in the sprinkler and frighten the neighbors.
Sorry, my neighbors are my wife's family. I do believe I could initiate several heart attacks if I danced in the sprinklers, or tended the flowerbeds... :nana:

On second thought, ...hmm, never mind. I'd have to explain too much if that happened.

"Ya see, officer, all I was doing was relaxing in the water spray..."
 
I guess this would be good morning. Lovely little storm we just had through here. Woke me up - and now can't get back to sleep. At least we got some rain.
 
currahee1sg said:
New to the Columbia area and new to Literotica. Just stopping by to drop a line and say HELLO.
Welcome - and good to see that you pop your posting cherry here! :nana:
There are quite a few from SC in this thread, and from Columbia, specifically.

Looking forward to seeing you around. :)
 
AboutFace said:
I guess this would be good morning. Lovely little storm we just had through here. Woke me up - and now can't get back to sleep. At least we got some rain.


yeah we had one come thru about that time last night too
 
currahee1sg said:
New to the Columbia area and new to Literotica. Just stopping by to drop a line and say HELLO.


Hi Welcome to the thread! Columbia is a great city... I kinda wish I was back there
 
SCblondetiger said:
yeah we had one come thru about that time last night too


Hit us about 8:30 last night and now the mosquitos are having a friggin heyday with all the standing water. Still we need the rain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top