Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not completely committed to being 100% bare forever, so I'd rather keep hair as an option. :D
 
khlarrissa said:
I'm not completely committed to being 100% bare forever, so I'd rather keep hair as an option. :D

Well I'll give unselfishly of myself and judge your before and after shots. Barring that a audio file of your waxing might be entertaining. I am sooo happy to oblidge. :) :devil:
 
khlarrissa said:
I had a feeling someone would generously offer his/her services! LOL.

Well I couldn't just let you do this all alone. I mean you need to be lotioned after as well.
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Barring that a audio file of your waxing might be entertaining. I am sooo happy to oblidge. :) :devil:
OK.... this just really made me giggle. Thanks for the smile, darlin'! So naughty of you!
 
AboutFace said:
OK.... this just really made me giggle. Thanks for the smile, darlin'! So naughty of you!

It's that bit of sadist in me, I can't help he kicked my sweet sides ass sometimes.
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
It's that bit of sadist in me, I can't help he kicked my sweet sides ass sometimes.
Yes - but it still made me smile, darlin'. Also - good to see you.... haven't talked with you in forever. :rose:
 
AboutFace said:
Yes - but it still made me smile, darlin'. Also - good to see you.... haven't talked with you in forever. :rose:
Yes need to hit that lottery so don't have to leave for work like now most days. lol
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Yes need to hit that lottery so don't have to leave for work like now most days. lol
Poor thing. I'd like to just have less in the way of worries.... forget the money. *hugs*
 
This is the first time in my life that I have ever said this.....but......

I can't wait for winter.

This heat sucks.
 
carverII said:
This is the first time in my life that I have ever said this.....but......

I can't wait for winter.

This heat sucks.
I was thinking something very similar this morning, when it was over 80º at 9am. I was even thinking that a tropical depression (nothing more than that, though) would be excellent. We need rain. It's not usually this unrelenting heat for this long. Usually we only have about 3 weeks of REALLY bad. My electric bill was $235 this month! I've NEVER had a bill that high.
 
AboutFace said:
I was thinking something very similar this morning, when it was over 80º at 9am. I was even thinking that a tropical depression (nothing more than that, though) would be excellent. We need rain. It's not usually this unrelenting heat for this long. Usually we only have about 3 weeks of REALLY bad. My electric bill was $235 this month! I've NEVER had a bill that high.

Yeah, ours has been through the roof. It's never so bad in the winter because of the fireplace offsetting the heat bill, but the poor a/c has been running almost non-stop for two months now.
 
carverII said:
Yeah, ours has been through the roof. It's never so bad in the winter because of the fireplace offsetting the heat bill, but the poor a/c has been running almost non-stop for two months now.
Same for me with the winter. Couldn't live without my fireplace!
I'm just really strapped in the summer because, being sea-level, we have no other choice for energy here. It isn't even like I have everything set low. My thermostats are the digital programmable ones.... and it stays at a constant 78º in here during summer months - never about 65º in the winter. I USUALLY have the windows open as much as possible... but can't even consider that right now. I have all of the engery saving florescent bulbs in all of my lamps and most light fixtures, too - including ceiling lights and bathrooms. You'd THINK that would help. Nope. Grrrrr........
 
Afternoon Carolina natives!!!!

I don't know about everybody else but I think we should declare today National Lick Day! Lick all you can and see who licks back I always say!!! :p :p :p
 
AboutFace said:
Same for me with the winter. Couldn't live without my fireplace!
I'm just really strapped in the summer because, being sea-level, we have no other choice for energy here. It isn't even like I have everything set low. My thermostats are the digital programmable ones.... and it stays at a constant 78º in here during summer months - never about 65º in the winter. I USUALLY have the windows open as much as possible... but can't even consider that right now. I have all of the engery saving florescent bulbs in all of my lamps and most light fixtures, too - including ceiling lights and bathrooms. You'd THINK that would help. Nope. Grrrrr........

I know. We try our best to save what we can, but it never makes a dent it seems.
 
khlarrissa said:
Hi, all!

Sorry to take this so off-topic, but I figure this is the best geographically located group of people to ask. :)

I've never been professionally waxed, other than my eyebrows. I've shaved and home-waxed my girlie bits bare, but that's more upkeep than I'm interested in. :D Anyone in the greater Raleigh area have a recommendation for a professional below-the-belt waxer? Any info/advice -- prices, prep, etc. -- would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ETA: You can post here or PM me.


There's a topic here? :eek: :eek:

:D

BTW, I am checking with some friends who live up that way to see if they can recommend anyone - wouldn't send you just anywhere, ya know.
 
LunarKitten said:
There's a topic here? :eek: :eek:

:D

BTW, I am checking with some friends who live up that way to see if they can recommend anyone - wouldn't send you just anywhere, ya know.


Hello sweet beautiful lady :rose: :kiss:

So do you shave wax are trim,lmao :devil:
 
khlarrissa said:
Thanks, Lunar! :D

Evening shall we share a cool shower before pop some popcorn and lay in bed watching movies. Did I say that out loud? I really need a handle on these fantasies. lol
 
Lickaway said:
Hello sweet beautiful lady :rose: :kiss:

So do you shave wax are trim,lmao :devil:


Hiya :kiss:

Depends on what CP is in the mood for...he handles the shaver 'cause the boobs get in the way and I can't see lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top