Co-Author Wanted <3

I meant in general. Either a favorite that you've written, or a favorite that someone else on the bulletin board has written.

<3 Peach
 
Hmmm. And that aerobed and the pillows I saw you drag back there were just coincidences, I suppose?

Recycling, that's what I was doing. They were just lying there in the back of someone's pickup with no one around. I figured they had to be discards, no?
 
Maybe tonight I'll go through some of the stories I've found through people's signatures. I guess I was just really hoping for someone perfect to drop into my lap. Wrapped in a pretty bow.

So long as I'm fantasizing here, lets make him tall, dark, independently wealthy and ridiculously attractive. *grin*

<3 Peach

I've already claimed one of those. ;)
 
Hey guys, I've recently been trolling the forums in search of people who need a co-author. I've responded to a few of them, but nothing's really come of it. So I've decided that the time has come, to make my own post. I'll try to keep it short, but I'm really bad at that- you've been warned.

I'm a 22 year old, relatively well-educated female who's looking to get back into writing. I've written nonfiction before, but I have this issue when it comes to finishing projects. I have a million ideas, however, once I get halfway through writing something, I'll lose the motivation to finish it.

The reason I'm looking for a co-author is because I feel they'd give me that motivation. Having another mind generating ideas, another pair of eyes to edit, and another person's perspective could really come in handy.

I'm not looking to publish anything, and I'm not looking to write a novel of epic proportions, I'm just looking to try something new (I've never written erotica before) and hoping that I'll find someone who'll be willing to have fun with it.

If you're interested, please respond. I'm willing to write on pretty much anything, so subject matter is open.

<3 Peach

you sound just like me i have hundreds of half finished tales it would be no good us trying to work tgether as we would never get anything finished
 
Just wanted to welcome you to the AH, as I have a fondness for peaches. Hazard of living in Georgia.
:D
 
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=350067

This is a link to my favorite story, which I wrote with my favorite partner, MarshAlien. I think writing with another person is not easy, and whoever said that you need to get to know the other person was right. You have to be able to mesh your writing styles and be able to be completely frank with each other.

Anyway, welcome to the AH. :rose:
 
Wok! It's a wok. You know what a bear's appetite is like in the Fall. I'm just getting ready, don'tcherknow. I've just got it up on the roof for storage, that's all. :rolleyes:
Ah. So I should just toss that bill from the satellite system for a half dozen viewings of the PPV movie "Bears Gone Wild"?
 
Maybe tonight I'll go through some of the stories I've found through people's signatures. I guess I was just really hoping for someone perfect to drop into my lap. Wrapped in a pretty bow.

So long as I'm fantasizing here, lets make him tall, dark, independently wealthy and ridiculously attractive. *grin*

<3 Peach

Read just about any story in the Romance category and you've found your man! And if you find one in real life, send one on over to Detroit! :D

As far as my favorites go, I have too many to name them all. I do have quite a few favorite authors and stories listed on my Lit profile, but there are others that I read over again after a few months that aren't there. I usually try to avoid putting multi-chapter stories in my favorites and instead just add the author.

Have fun learning your way around! :)
 
Hah, if I do happen to find a man who fits the description I described, I fully intend upon keeping him for myself.

Unfortunately, the men I date tend to be quite the opposite. I wonder if there's a "men-that-can't-hold-a-steady-job fetish"...

<3 Peach
 
Hah, if I do happen to find a man who fits the description I described, I fully intend upon keeping him for myself.

Unfortunately, the men I date tend to be quite the opposite. I wonder if there's a "men-that-can't-hold-a-steady-job fetish"...

<3 Peach

:D:D

Hey, if you're still looking for stories to read, check out the one in my signature line. It's a collaboration between myself and another Lit writer, TxRad.

We have markedly different styles but we made them work.

:)
 
I will definitely take a peek.

I don't think I've read this much since college- however, I must say, the material is much more stimulating.

<3 Peach
 
Hah, if I do happen to find a man who fits the description I described, I fully intend upon keeping him for myself.

Unfortunately, the men I date tend to be quite the opposite. I wonder if there's a "men-that-can't-hold-a-steady-job fetish"...

<3 Peach

Probably not. Although you could make that into one!
 
Maybe tonight I'll go through some of the stories I've found through people's signatures. I guess I was just really hoping for someone perfect to drop into my lap. Wrapped in a pretty bow.

So long as I'm fantasizing here, lets make him tall, dark, independently wealthy and ridiculously attractive. *grin*

<3 Peach

Damn, I'm not independently wealthy. :rolleyes: Still, three out of four ain't bad. :cool:

Seriously though, I have the exact same problem as you do. Tons of ideas but no drive to get them out of my head. I'd be interested, but like the others said I'd like to get to know you first.

Good luck!
 
I did a collaboration with DGHear and JakeRivers but I didn't put it all together. DG did.
DG and Jake have some stories out together, though.

Cupid's Revenge Pt 1 & 2 is one of them. This is the link for it.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=349138


I've talked to another author about writing something together. Time is a factor on their side right now.
I agree with the others here when they say get to know someone first.
 
Back
Top