College Sex

Best Sexual Experience

  • Before College Started

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Durring College Years

    Votes: 15 55.6%
  • After College Years

    Votes: 8 29.6%

  • Total voters
    27

DeepInThought

Virgin
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Posts
17
Searching for the hottest college sex story! Story must take place on a college campus and it must be a personal experience.
I am still in college and I am looking to have a wild senior year starting this fall and I am looking for some wild ideas to make into my own. Also if anyone would like to PM me feel free. I will be posting a few of my own a bit later tonight.
 
I am not a story writer but...

There is always the popular scoring on the 50 yeard line of the football field. That was cool, especially with a little chill in the air.

There was the time in the back row of of an auditorium style classroom when the lights were low for a presentation. I found it challenging to control the sound making, however. :D
 
Hmmm...

I am not a story writer but...

There is always the popular scoring on the 50 yeard line of the football field. That was cool, especially with a little chill in the air.

There was the time in the back row of of an auditorium style classroom when the lights were low for a presentation. I found it challenging to control the sound making, however. :D

I dont have a football team at my college so that might be hard i guess i will have to keep splitting the uprights in my dorm room for now. I like the idea of the class room was that sex or just foreplay?
 
Shower!

First week in college a few years back this girl in my orientation group kept flirting with me and telling me she wanted to fuck me. I thought this girl was joking until she told me to come back to her room after a meeting on campus. I decided to go. She said she had to get a shower before we relaxed but i could come in the stall and wait. Im thinking sweet this girl must really want me. So i dont want to upset her so i follow her in the bathroom. she pretends to cover herself as she undresses and gets in the shower. yes i did get a quick show and it looked very tasty. so i begin to take off some of my clothes as we are talking through the shower curtin and i hear a knock at the bathroom door! it is the RA on duty saying that she hears a man in the bathroom. im like oh shit this is my first week at school and im already busted for sexual acts! so we both get written up and we decide to go to my dorm later that night. my two roommates are out that i just met a few days before and im thinking i have sometime for fun. before i even get to start laying the moves on this girl she takes my cock out and starts sucking it then takes a condom out puts it on me and sits on my cock on top of me and starts fucking me! the door opens no knock! one of my roommates walks in and this girl is riding my shaft like she was thinking about it all day. so my roommate looks and grabbed something off his desk and walked back out. we finish our fun and she complements me and she climbs of the ride. lays down and my other roommate walks in and starts cheering saying i started the year off stong and i broke in the room for the three of us.

I have many stories to come but i am looking for a college girl or former college lady to share stories with or make some of our own on pms or IMs
PM me for details.
 
Your Poll

On your poll, you need to add a Haven't Yet Had (Your best sexual experience) as a response.
:kiss:
 
I dont have a football team at my college so that might be hard i guess i will have to keep splitting the uprights in my dorm room for now. I like the idea of the class room was that sex or just foreplay?

The Class Room was oral.

Perhaps the dorm room experience could be enhanced by doing it next to the window :D
 
The Class Room was oral.

Perhaps the dorm room experience could be enhanced by doing it next to the window :D

well i have been on top of a desk next to a window with the blinds up. i think i would like to try in the dorm room under the sheets but with the door open!
 
Back
Top