Concentration Game - Mark II

should there be a promises thread like the "I wish" thread? :) :kiss:

Mine was fantastic thank you....day 2 in the business world with my new company and all is well!

Maybe you should start one.............I promise I'd visit ;)

Excellent news................and tomorrow will be even better :)
 
Maybe you should start one.............I promise I'd visit ;)

Excellent news................and tomorrow will be even better :)

Nah, starting threads isn't for me...tried a couple of years ago but the enthusiasm wasn't there.. that said, this site had a bit of a "clique" about it then...:(

Didn't you have an idea last week about a new one? ;)

Every day is exciting, and if only I had more time to research pictures.....
 
Nah, starting threads isn't for me...tried a couple of years ago but the enthusiasm wasn't there.. that said, this site had a bit of a "clique" about it then...:(

Didn't you have an idea last week about a new one? ;)

Every day is exciting, and if only I had more time to research pictures.....

I only start birthday threads :)

Oh yes every day is exciting.............pictures? Where? Of you? Really? ;)
 
I only start birthday threads :)

Oh yes every day is exciting.............pictures? Where? Of you? Really? ;)

I have been thinking about a birthday thread for me...;)

or, a birthday SUIT one anyway; I am such an exhibitionist and not camera shy...:D
 
Standings of Round 8...

Agent ~ 15 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 3 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
​

Pic 81...Bonus questions...one answer per person

1. What in particular did he do for the three films 'The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia', 'Tough Enough' and 'The Big Easy'? - Morri
2. Which TV role did he test for in 1979 but not get? - Milli
3. What, according to an interview he gave 'Best Life' magazine, did he suffer from in the 90's?

Question 3 still remains outstanding. :)
 
Back
Top